Release service.subtitle.argenteam
(2014-11-26, 05:38)CaBrA Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 23:02)tebicenter Wrote: Hi, all!

Sorry for not answering before, I was really busy and for some reason the forum wasn't sending me email notifications of new replies of this post.

Are you still having issues while doing search? Are you using library mode or file mode?

Thanks and sorry again for not keeping in touch.

I have issue in library mode. Also with pulsar addon. Dont tried file mode. Argenteam dont find anything even manual search gives few mismatch results.

Can you tell me the string that you look for when doing manual search? Thanks.

PS: argenteam.net is currently down, so I will have to wait until site is up to do some tests
I´m not right now in the media center but I can give an example when looking for subtitles for the tv show "Under the Dome". When req. a manual search I´d tried:

under the dome - no results
under.the.dome - no results
under.the.dome.s01.e02 - no results
under the dome s01 e02 - no results
dome - lists 3 movies with dome word
domo - no results
(2014-11-26, 14:39)CaBrA Wrote: I´m not right now in the media center but I can give an example when looking for subtitles for the tv show "Under the Dome". When req. a manual search I´d tried:

under the dome - no results
under.the.dome - no results
under.the.dome.s01.e02 - no results
under the dome s01 e02 - no results
dome - lists 3 movies with dome word
domo - no results

Thanks, as soon as the site is up and running again, I will make some tests
(2014-06-05, 04:03)Marcela Wrote: Subtitle not found when watching a tv show from 1channel or whatever video plugin I use.

Log here.
http://pastebin.com/WL25Wz6V

Hi, Marcela.

Looking at your debug log, take a look at this line:

Code:
19:29:06 T:2404   DEBUG: ### [__main__] - Search tvshow = The Big Bang Theory S07E01 7x1 The Hofstadter Insufficiency

Check that the title of the episode shouldn't include the "7x1" part, because it's added to the search string and when this is searched on the site, it doesn't return results because there's not episode with that title.

How do you add files to XMBC? which scrapper do you use when scanning sources?

Cheers
The other day I uploaded the changes for the service to work with the argenteam's API, in case anyone wants to try. There are a few things a want to review before uploading it to the repository, but if anyone can give it a try, it would be great.
(2014-12-28, 00:56)tebicenter Wrote: The other day I uploaded the changes for the service to work with the argenteam's API, in case anyone wants to try. There are a few things a want to review before uploading it to the repository, but if anyone can give it a try, it would be great.

Hi Esteban!!! Happy new year !!!

Last stable version of the service (0.6.0) is not deleting "temp" folder contents on Kodi Helix 14.0 nor 14.1 rc, I've tested it on different kind of devices (Android, Raspeberry Pi, plain Linux PC) and the behavior is always the same: Subtitles remain on temp folder, so, no matter what subtitle you download after the first one, the service always picks (and eventually move to a folder) the first it founds on temp folder which is a big fat problem. The problem persists until I manually remove all .srt and .zip files from temp and then occurs again after a succesful download.

So, I've checked your service code and the main difference I found with "opensubtitles" service (which works ok) is that the delete portion of temp folder is out of any function and runs always the script is runned. In your service this deletion is called only at the beggining of the download function. I really don't know if that could affect and fail to delete, but as I mentioned above all data downloaded in temp is keeped, confusing the service when you use it a few times and you don't have the luck that the subtitle is up in the alphabetical list of files to be moved. So I presume that cleaning the temp is the problem.

If you need more info or a hand on something, please let me know.

Abrazo,
Martin
A potential solution...

I moved the deletion code to the same place where "Opensubtiles" has, corrected some indentation (I hate Python sometimes) and guess what...It worked!

Here's the service script:

http://pastebin.com/brCBjiJV

Or let me know if you want a PR on Github.
(2015-01-02, 11:47)martinrevert Wrote: A potential solution...

I moved the deletion code to the same place where "Opensubtiles" has, corrected some indentation (I hate Python sometimes) and guess what...It worked!

Here's the service script:

http://pastebin.com/brCBjiJV

Or let me know if you want a PR on Github.

Hey! Thanks for looking into this.

Yes, can you please send me a PR on Github? But please update your copy before with the changes that I submit last week I think, because the plugin now works with the argenteam API.

Thanks
Well, diagnostic was Ok but I was wrong on the solution. After some trial and error finally founded the culprit line.

I created a Pull Request for your consideration:

https://github.com/estemendoza/service.s...eam/pull/2

PS: Nice work with the API, seems to be little bit quicker to search than before. I found some wrong behaviors, but I will test it a little more to give you a more extensive opinion and potential test cases.
Thanks for the fix, martin, I will test it a little bit and see how it works.

And please do also some more test for the API to see if everything works fine, like manual search and some tv show with special characters.

Cheers!
I'm having some trouble with this addon, the first subtitle downloads and plays fine, but on the next one it downloads fine but it plays the first subtitle it downloaded any fix for this?
(2015-01-08, 19:28)BradleyR Wrote: I'm having some trouble with this addon, the first subtitle downloads and plays fine, but on the next one it downloads fine but it plays the first subtitle it downloaded any fix for this?

Yes, martinrevert posted this a few comments above and we are working to fix this among make it usable in Kodi and the new Argenteam API.

Please, be patient Smile

Cheers!
Hi all,

I want to know when is have available for Subtitles Spanish? please let me know thanks.
Hi, All!

The plugin should be updated on the official repo, please check if everything is working fine.

Thanks!
Is this add on working? I have troubles finding subtitles for movies and tv shows... If I do a Manual search I can find subtitles but not automatically.

This is my log: http://pastebin.com/tbmjcQFn

-------------

Funciona el addon tengo problemas para encontrar subtitulos por favor ayuda... solamente me funciona Opensubtitles. Para encontrar subtitulos debo hacer una busqueda manual, de forma predeterminada NUNCA me encuantra nada.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitle.argenteam3