Release service.subtitle.argenteam
Is working perfect for me.

Looking your log it reveals lots of problems with several addons.

Please, try a fresh install of everything.
(2015-09-12, 23:04)martinrevert Wrote: Is working perfect for me.

Looking your log it reveals lots of problems with several addons.

Please, try a fresh install of everithing.

I should... :-(
(2015-09-12, 22:24)CaBrA Wrote: Is this add on working? I have troubles finding subtitles for movies and tv shows... If I do a Manual search I can find subtitles but not automatically.

This is my log: http://pastebin.com/tbmjcQFn

-------------

Funciona el addon tengo problemas para encontrar subtitulos por favor ayuda... solamente me funciona Opensubtitles. Para encontrar subtitulos debo hacer una busqueda manual, de forma predeterminada NUNCA me encuantra nada.

Hi!

Looking at your logs, the problem is that you have configured Kodi to grab data for movies and tv shows in spanish and the search includes the spanish title of the episode. The thing is that in the argenteam website the episodes titles are all in english and that is why you never have any result until you make a manual search, which probably you don't include the spanish title.

I just updated the plugin to not include the episode's title when doing the search, this should improve the search results. I did this because a few other users had the same problem.

Cheers
Thanks
Hi!
I have some errors when trying to download subtitles. The addon find them, but when I select it says a download error, here is my log:

Code:
23:28:05 5475.717285 T:1399845952  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
23:28:05 5476.034180 T:1399845952   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
           - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
          Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
          Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 23: ordinal not in range(128)
          Traceback (most recent call last):
            File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.argenteam/service.py", line 349, in <module>
              subs = download(params["id"],params["link"], params["filename"])
            File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.argenteam/service.py", line 235, in download
              shutil.rmtree(__temp__)
            File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.0.3/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 239, in rmtree
            File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-6.0.3/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 69, in join
          UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 23: ordinal not in range(128)
          -->End of Python script error report<--
23:28:06 5476.288574 T:1495266368   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.argenteam/?action=download&actionsortorder=01&link=http://www.argenteam.net/subtitles/60168/Vinyl.%282016%29.S01E04-The.Racket.HDTV.x264-FLEET&filename=Vinyl.(2016).S01E04-The.Racket.HDTV.x264-FLEET&id=60168

By the way, I use OpeneELEC 6 in Raspberry Pi 2.

gracias![/quote]
Hi

Can you post the full path of the directory where you have the video file? It seems that the Unicode error is raised when is working with the directory where the video is.

Thanks
I tried with several directories:
- next to video file (/storage/video/quasar/name_of_the_file.mkv)
- root of storage sd partition (/storage)
- root of external HDD

always I had same error after searching for subtitle, when downloading it. With other subtitle extensions is working ok.
(2016-05-08, 15:17)bite_your_idols Wrote: I tried with several directories:
- next to video file (/storage/video/quasar/name_of_the_file.mkv)
- root of storage sd partition (/storage)
- root of external HDD

always I had same error after searching for subtitle, when downloading it. With other subtitle extensions is working ok.
Checking again the logs you posted, it seems that there is some weird unicode issue with the "temp" directory. The temp directory is used, obviously, for saving stuff in a temporary manner. The subtitle is downloaded to that directory and then copied where the video file is. There seems to be a weird character in the path to the temp directory that causes that error.

If you can, it would be nice to see the full path of the temp directory.
I don't know if you mean this one:
/storage/.kodi/temp
if not, please tell me how to get it.

thanks!
Hi, a couple of days ago the addon stopped working (I think the page argenteam.net went under maintenance). Now the page is back, but the plugin returns an error every time.

Checking the log file:

19:13:06.497 T:139768520906496   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: expected string or buffer
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.argenteam/service.py", line 342, in <module>
                                                search(item)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.argenteam/service.py", line 220, in search
                                                search_argenteam_api(search_string)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.argenteam/service.py", line 190, in search_argenteam_api
                                                response = json.loads(content)
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 339, in loads
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 364, in decode
                                            TypeError: expected string or buffer
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I've managed to solve the problem by setting the User-Agent before making the request to the website.

You can find the code in my Github Repository (I've already made a pull request, but I'm not sure how long it is going to take to be reviewed).
Thanks a lot! It works again
Thanks so much, mate!!!

I was completely lost without the subs from Argenteam and you fixed it! Smile
Please can you tell me how to change this on mi kodi, im lost and i dont know how to... thanks
If you don't know how to solve it, the best would be to complain with the original developer:
https://github.com/estemendoza/service.s...eam/issues

I've already proposed the solution to him:
https://github.com/estemendoza/service.s...eam/pull/5

So it is in his hands to release the update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitle.argenteam3