WIP Scotch
I've been working on this for quite a while and figured I'd share. I originally started with Hitcher's Alaska skin and kept modifying and modifying it until it represented something completely different. My design philosophy is to keep the same UI throughout the skin so that the user is always focusing on the same regions. There are no view options (list, grid, poster, etc.), but rather a single list that is constant throughout. The home "screen" (which is really just the same list with recommended, recent, and upcoming media) is accessible from any screen by going left. The search box on the right contains all of the sorting and filtering options (it actually filters rather than searches, as the list updates as you type).

watch gallery

The following addons are supported, but some have heavy modifications for additional functionality, as noted:
Skin Widgets
Rom Collection Browser Added recommended games based on what was recently played, recently added games, scraping info of upcoming games, sorting by platform
Google Music Added recommended music, added artist and album info from XBMC music library

I also created some addons supported by this skin:
Book Library Allows you to browse books in your Calibre library by author, series, genre, title, etc. As of right now you can't view the books but only browse them. Eventually, I'm going to add the ability to send the books to your Kindle or similar device.
Sports Library Acts as a wrapper around some of the sports video addons, scrapes team records and standings, shows realtime scores, shows recommended, recent, and upcoming matches on the home screen

Status
90% of dialogs have been coded. The skin and addons are very stable on my system, but I have a lot of code that isn't portable (non-localized labels, absolute file paths, unchangeable settings). I will need to correct this before it will run smoothly on others' systems.
Wow! This looks pretty sweet. Will you the option to add addons /favourites to the main menu?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
love the design keep coming
Yes is very nice i have hope will be version to frodo too.
(2014-03-31, 09:34)syborg Wrote: Wow! This looks pretty sweet. Will you the option to add addons /favourites to the main menu?

Yes, there will be an option to for custom items on the home list.

Quote:Yes is very nice i have hope will be version to frodo too.

It works with Frodo & Gotham.
Any news about this skin ?
When will be link to download ?
This is a beautiful looking skin! Can't wait to try it out.
this looks very nice. Super similar to the PseudoTV skin by @ARYEZ

Info screen - Tv shows

Info screen - Movies

EPG

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1368591

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scotch0