• 7(current)
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin
So, i use the same account, uptobox and uptostream, it won't work, yes i entered info in seetings. i tried to delete the line 256 from the version 0.3.0 ( i dont know anything is this domain ) there is no error anymore, but there is no files.
With v0.3.2 and on my Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1 , i have " CloudStream error" . I do not know how to check my log.
Tonight I test with my freebox mini 4k (Player TV FREE France) on android tv and I do my report here.
Thank you for all the solution is not far!
Works on my Samsung S4 now ! . I dont know why ? I didn't change anything !

Edit :
I have find why its work :
- If i am connect with my WIFI on my Box its dont work ( " CloudStream error" )
- If i am connect with my 3G or 4G of my operator its WORK! ( I see my files in my account uptobox).

Strange?!
(2016-03-03, 13:27)snammx Wrote: Works on my Samsung S4 now ! . I dont know why ? I didn't change anything !

Edit :
I have find why its work :
- If i am connect with my WIFI on my Box its dont work ( " CloudStream error" )
- If i am connect with my 3G or 4G of my operator its WORK! ( I see my files in my account uptobox).

Strange?!

Does it allow you to sign in and access the site in web browser?
Yes , sign and acces to the site from my web browser Chrome (on my phone) with WIFI or 3g/4g.

For info : Yesterday i have try too on my : Freebox mini 4k (Android TV) with Kodi 16 and v0.3.2 i have same "CloudStream error".

v0.3.2 work only for me with my computer.

Thank you for all!
Is there any Chance to integrate the Videos of the Plugin to the Library?
(2016-04-22, 15:55)madball Wrote: Is there any Chance to integrate the Videos of the Plugin to the Library?

Yes it is possible. I was hoping to hold off until I could sync the code base with my Google Drive plugin. As soon as I can get the testing done there, I can resync the two. It has support for this (and more).
This would be realy Nice Wink Thanks
The current 0.3.2 version doesn't start on my Nexus Player with Kodi Jarvis 16.1: error message every time instead
What is the error? Working fine for me on OSMC KODI 16.1
Hi.

On Uptostream/Uptobox the Plugin don´t list my Files only show up 1 entry with the Name "Views" and when i hit this Entry it Plays only the last uploaded File.

+On Android/FireTV i can´t login on my Uptobox Account.
Hi dmd

This plugin looks great! Love your work. I'm using it with Kodi 16.1 on Windows 10 and uptobox storage and streaming works brilliantly.

I'm having an issue where I don't seem to be able to see any folders within my account. I can access all files in the base folder, but can't see or access any folders I have created. Any ideas if this is fixable? Or something I'm doing wrong?

Also, would love to see the Library integration you mentioned above!
(2016-06-21, 12:17)morris214 Wrote: Hi dmd

This plugin looks great! Love your work. I'm using it with Kodi 16.1 on Windows 10 and uptobox storage and streaming works brilliantly.

I'm having an issue where I don't seem to be able to see any folders within my account. I can access all files in the base folder, but can't see or access any folders I have created. Any ideas if this is fixable? Or something I'm doing wrong?

Also, would love to see the Library integration you mentioned above!

Which service are you using it with?
(2016-06-21, 14:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: Which service are you using it with?

uptobox.com with premium sub
(2016-06-21, 15:16)morris214 Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 14:50)dmdsoftware Wrote: Which service are you using it with?

uptobox.com with premium sub
I will have a look
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] CloudStream for KODI / XBMC Plugin3