Favorite Section limited to 3 items?
Hello all,

I've some questions related to the Favorite Menu.

1/ i'm unable to change the layout of this menu, it's only one view, not possible to display it as Wall, or Banner, or Plex View or things like that like in the Movie section. is it normal?

2/ regarding the number of Favorites, i'm stuck with only 3 items... is it normal? as soon as I add another item, the oldest one disappear, for Example, i add Video add-on, A Serie and another Video add-on, and as soon as i add another favorite (like a Movie for example), the first one (video add-on), is removed and replaced by the Movie.

Thanks in advance
updated for being forum compliant
Which favourites menu are you referring to?

Also, it's against the rules of the forum to mention piracy addons.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks, it has been updated.
else, the favorite is the one available by default when you navigate from Movies, TV Shows, Games, Settings, Favorites, Meteo, etc
any tips?
I just had a look, and yes, you are right. It looks like you can only use wide view in the favorites menu.

Only having 3 favorites is not normal though. I have 43, all of which show.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Is there a shortcut key to add a movie to this favorites list (like 'W' to tag as watched)?

When in movie list you can highlight a movie and click 'W' and it changes to watched with a check mark. Love that.

Is there a key that sets the movie as a favorite instead of right clicking and selecting favorites in the menu?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorite Section limited to 3 items?0