• 266(current)
Amazon Fire TV for XBMC
Hi Everyone!

I've been googling and searching in this forum but cant find what im looking for...

I've downloaded android apps from google play to my FTV. I can put the android apps in "Favourite" in XBMC. But i want to put them in other categorys on the home screen. I want to put my norwegian apps from google play to example movies, games or in another place than Favourite.

How do i do?

If anyone could help me with this i will give that person a reward
Depends on the skin. Some skins have customisations options which allow you to easily add stuff to the main menu. Been using Amber and Eminence and they both can add custom stuff to the main screen quite easily. Know Aeon Nox and Aeon MQ5 can also do it easily.
Nedle: I can put the android apps on the home screen but i would like to put them on Movies sub menu. How do i do that?
(2014-07-30, 02:42)jocala Wrote: I respectfully asked for a sub-forum. I also respectfully asked that this monster of a thread be stopped from metastasizing even further. Seems like a pile-on is occurring here, so I withdraw my requests.

I'm not sure why the Team are quite so hard and heavy on your request Jocala as it was respectfully and thoughtfully delivered. This thread seems at odds with the forum policy "One topic per thread for ease of management".

Argument that NUC should then also get its own section seems valid and I say why not?

As a forum for users I think its valid for users to make requests concerning the forum and shouldn't be piled-on if others disagree.
Thread is closed.

For further questions start a new thread here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=164

For basic information visit the wiki: Amazon_Fire_TV (wiki)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 266(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Fire TV for XBMC10