Full Motion center headrest mount for tablet

peglegtv Offline

Here is my tablet headrest mount design, I made it out of wood, PVC and a metal book end so my kids can watch XBMC on long road trips I'm also using the build linked below for the two headrest mounts. next I'll be setting up a power inverter to run 3 outlets in a Kia Sorento so i can do a similar setup as this one here thanks to SKiNNiEH for the idea. 1, outlet for a router 1, for 3TB HDD,1. for laptop charger in the front the other two will be in the rear

This build is simple

Items needed to build it:

2ft - ¾ inch PVC ------------$1.40

3 - ¾ inch 90deg elbows--$.90

1 – ¾ inch Tee----------------$.47

2 – ¾ cap's---------------------$.74

10 – #8 ¾ inch screws-----$1.18

around 13inch – 2x2---------$1.47 (might have to buy an 8ft board)

1 –metal bookend-------------$9.00 a set (shown above in pictures

1 – spray paint ----------------$5.77

5ft - industrial sticky Velcro $15.00 (for 15ft only need the soft side)

total price : $35.93

you'll need to measure the height of your tablet to see what size you need, I'm using a Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 mine was 6 3/8 inches tall so I got the 9inch (7inch would be to short after all the bends)

I found the tablet mount here thanks to RearViewMirror When I made the one for this mount I folded the back piece up instead of doubling it over
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-20 00:35 by peglegtv.)
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
Awesome!

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
find quote