Xbox One - Universal App
Also, no current team member is interested in working on XBOX-One, but due to our OpenSource nature this is also not required. EVERBODY interested can just start coding and try to port it to XBOX - this user will then most likely become a teammember, but don't expect the current team to spend time on it. Every current team member became such because it had interest in a certain part of Kodi and simply started coding.
(2015-02-24, 21:53)skywalker993 Wrote: "we don't want one and are not interested"

Childish. I've lost all faith in XBMC/Kodi team. They will continue to ignore this massive feature request and will not create a Universal App or utilize the Windows OS within Xbox One. It doesn't matter how much the device costs... If I have a $350 Xbox One, there is no reason Kodi should not have an app on it. It is ridiculous that the current (and apparently permanent) solution is to buy an HTPC or Raspberry Pi and plug it in behind the Xbox One. Do you not understand your built-in market? Everyone who owns XB1 wants Kodi, even if they don't know it. Make a goddamn app. It will be good for you and better for the world. Plex is shit, XB1 Media Center is utter shit. You could make the perfect media center for this device.

lol, it's posts like those that make me loose all my faith in mankind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One - Universal App2