• 4(current)
Release service.subtitles.legendasdivx
Hello!

not working on libreelec beta with krypton on a pi... it searches but doesnt download or subs dont show.
(2017-01-27, 02:15)Norin_Radd Wrote: Hello!

not working on libreelec beta with krypton on a pi... it searches but doesnt download or subs dont show.

same here :\
Hi Highlander.
Thanks so much for your addons. Really helpfull.
Usually I have Kodi 16.1 setup on my Android box and LD.com addon works great.
But then something happens and I have to reinstall Kodi from scratch and I usually end up with the problem that I am facing right now.
So, I have LD.com properly set up with a working username/password. When I call for a subtitle in Kodi, it runs the search and finds me a list of possible subs.
I pick a subtitle from that list and it appears to work fine because I get no error message and the video automatically gets unpaused and the OSD says that now I have a POR subtitle loaded. But I get no subs showing on screen even though they're enabled.
I even tried disabling and reenabling, also redownloading but nothing seems to work.
Other addons such as Opensubtitles.org work fine.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Amazon FireTV stick 4k Max
(worst device ever for running Kodi on...)

Kodi 20 Nexus
gone temporarily back to Kodi 19.5 due to Nexus subtitles font issues
Hi, i'm having the same problem since a month ago.

Had the issue with Kodi 16.1 and now upgraded do Kodi 17 and the problem remains.
Search works, download works fine, subtitle menu indicates there is a subtitle loaded but they do not appear.
Working fine with Subscene and Opensubtitles.

Running Minix Neo U1.

Has anyone found a solution for this yet? Already cleared the cache.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
HJ
In my case the issue eventually went away after trying a lot of stuff.
I did 3 things when it cured itself. Don't exactly know which did it, so maybe try them all one by one.
1 - changed my legendasdivx password so something simple with only numbers and letters (caps and lowercase).
2 - did a full addon removal. Check the web on how to do that. You'll need to use a file explorer in order to remove some folders.
3 - wiped the cache partition of my android device.
It's working fine for me now. Maybe the 1st one alone will do the trick.
Cheers

Kodi 20 Nexus
Hi John,

Good one! Actually changing the password worked like a charm.

Sobre!
Thanks.
yes it was the password... because the site now only supports password with Caps, special charachter and number, so you needed to change password to that format.

Hey does your addon support rar files? iam having trouble downloading rar files.

hope you appear from the mist to support this awesome work eheheh
@HiGhLaNdeR do you still work on the addon?! The addon on Leia is not working since many months. When I download a sub, it downloads the rar file instead of the srt sub.
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
(2019-11-05, 11:35)onesolo Wrote: Those the dev still works on the addon?! The addon on Leia is not working right since many months. When I download a sub, it downloads the rar file instead of the srt sub.

Indeed.
I have also been experiencing issues for almost 1 year. I think sometimes the issue would go away just to happen again a couple of weeks later.
The addon should download the rar and extract it in order to gain access to the srt/sub file but apparently it's not extracting the rar.
Too bad because this ain't the only sub related addon having issues. Other sub addons are also having many issues lately, starting with OpenSubtitles that many times complains about the username/password. That's also a come-an-go issue because it works fine the next day or so. But the bottom line here is that most of the sub addons are having issues.
And to worsen it up, I don't think Highlander still maintains his addons.
Cheers

Kodi 20 Nexus
@onesolo 
Okay, I found Highlander's LegendasDivX project page and he has his personal email address published there.
So I sent him an email asking if he could help and he was very friendly and said he will do his best.
But it will take some time, as he said, because apparently Kodi has removed native Decompression support and now he has to fiddle with the "code" to call Decompression plugins in Virtual Filesystems to get the addon to work again.
Let's wait and see. Fingers crossed or "façam figas" since I think most of us here in this topic are mostly Portuguese, as myself and Highlander. Tongue
Cheers

Kodi 20 Nexus
I'm here Smile
Let me check what I can do. At the moment I can extract one sub from a rar file, but only one, which is not acceptable.
Everyday I will make some time to check it out and hopefully I will get it done Smile
Been a while since I've check the addons.

Cheers!
(2019-11-07, 03:01)HiGhLaNdeR Wrote: I'm here Smile
Let me check what I can do. At the moment I can extract one sub from a rar file, but only one, which is not acceptable.
Everyday I will make some time to check it out and hopefully I will get it done Smile
Been a while since I've check the addons.

Cheers!

That would be fantastic man! Really appreciated!
Hey HiGhLaNdeR,

Great to see you here.
I noticed this weekend that Kodi has an addon in "Kodi addon repo > Virtual Filesystems > RAR archive support".
I installed that addon and I tested your addon again and I could successfully load a sub that was in rar format.
Maybe it still has some other issues that you've found but I'll be using this workaround until you put out a new version of the addon.
Thanks a bunch.
Cheers

Kodi 20 Nexus
(2019-11-11, 15:38)john3voltas Wrote: Hey HiGhLaNdeR,

Great to see you here.
I noticed this weekend that Kodi has an addon in "Kodi addon repo > Virtual Filesystems > RAR archive support".
I installed that addon and I tested your addon again and I could successfully load a sub that was in rar format.
Maybe it still has some other issues that you've found but I'll be using this workaround until you put out a new version of the addon.
Thanks a bunch.
Cheers
John you need that or the archive plugin. The RAR plugin is only for RAR and the Archive includes the RAR plus others like 7zip, tar, etc.
I had them installed, both, and had the same problems, I couldn't get the subs to unrar...
My Kodi was updated through the years in the work laptop (staging). I will install a fresh copy and do more tests.
Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Rui
(2019-11-14, 22:00)HiGhLaNdeR Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 15:38)john3voltas Wrote: Hey HiGhLaNdeR,

Great to see you here.
Thanks a bunch.
Cheers
John you need that or the archive plugin. The RAR plugin is only for RAR and the Archive includes the RAR plus others like 7zip, tar, etc.
I had them installed, both, and had the same problems, I couldn't get the subs to unrar...
My Kodi was updated through the years in the work laptop (staging). I will install a fresh copy and do more tests.
Thanks for the info.

Regards,

Rui  
The RAR plugin works but the Archive plugin does not, it extracts but only one subtitle from a pack of subtitles or from a rar with several files...
For now use only the RAR plugin from the VirtualFilesystems in the Kodi official repository.
I will try to get ahold of Spiff the maker of the plugins and open a bug report.
Thanks.

UPDATE:
https://github.com/xbmc/vfs.libarchive/issues/35
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.legendasdivx1