• 14(current)
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices
(2014-04-11, 22:51)dhead Wrote: Mygica A11
Not compatible with the newer model (Samsung memory).
No boot logo, I recommend to have a recovery image at hand.
Might work also with the following Geniatech/Mygica devices: ATV100 (1GB RAM model). ATV101, ATV310B, ATV510B (A11), ATV1100BT, ATV1100BS, ATV3000B.
* M3_LINUX-Mygica_A11-update-20140525.zip

It seems that some of the buttons on the remote is swopped around on the A11 (ATV510B) Back=volume up, home=volume down vol-up and down seems not to work anymore. This is also a 13.0 version ? anybody with a GOTHAM v13.1 ? for A11 ?
(2014-06-01, 12:40)dhead Wrote: Test image for the Pivos XIOS M3 is available for download.
This has not been tested (the only test volunteer is AWOL), do not install on your device if you don't got a recovery image and know how to recover bricked device.
You'll probably lose the boot logo (device will still enter recovery without it).
Please post if this works for you.

M3_LINUX-XIOSM3-update-20140526.img

You may want to consider hosting this Xios M3 image elsewhere it was a pain to finally get the download to start

After getting the file and attempting install I get.....
Code:
Install /sdcard
Finding update package...
Opening Update Package...
Verifying Update Package...
Installing Update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.build.product") == "stvmc" ||    getprop("ro.product.device") ==
"stvmc"
E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
(Status 7)
Installation Aborted
Is there another Gotham build for the gbox 2.1/2.2 coming soon? Big Grin Thanks in advance
ok, running the risk of flaming and sounding thick....

how do i install this?

I've done the tooth pick method but it fails to find a update, its ages since I've fiddled with my android box.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
ok, got a bit further but when it goes to update it says

E: signature variation failed.

aborting

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
sorted. best xbmc on gbox so far, nice and smooth

Thanks
Hi,

Am I the only one, or airplay doesn't work for me, only audim almost never for video (IOS7 on both ipad and iphone)
I believe I read you need to be on on Gotham 13.1 for Airplay not completely sure of that. That being said i can watch video from my iPhone 3gs but not on wifey's 4s (ios 7). I am on Gotham Linux 2.0 build (G-Box).
Does any one know if there is working Gotham build any where for M3 2.0 that will work for G Box. The m3 2.0 (the one in post #2 of this Thread) works very well but can not get wifi or pass through to work. Any help help would be appreciated.
BTW there is now a 3rd party Gotham Pivos M3 build posted to the Pivosforums
Has anyone heard if dhead is working on other projects? I hope he comes back to this forum as the work he did was invaluable.
(2014-06-20, 13:31)fuqhard Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 10:26)mac905 Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 14:00)fuqhard Wrote: I loaded the image on my MyGica A11. I watched a couple of movies using it, seems to be working great so far. Thanks dhead.

Hey mate, have you had a chance to try out any 1080p mkv's? It works really well for me apart from those. It maxes out the CPU then chokes every half a second while decoding for me.

Sorry, been away and not here for a while. I assume you mean MKVs stored locally? I stream everything and haven't had any issues.

Thanks mate... Actually all stored on the NAS. Frustrating since I really like the 3D support and fluidness of the Gotham build. But I guess something else is up since you're running it clean on your 510B MyGica box... I'll have to try a full wipe again at some point.

thanks!
Are these builds updatable like a normal Linux installation?

Matt
(2014-04-29, 19:08)dhead Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 17:46)Rod1 Wrote: It was to SLAV STTV5 build 4, so relatively recent.

This doesn't help, I've got no idea who this STTV5 and did the developer also linked to the sources ?

(2014-04-29, 17:46)Rod1 Wrote: OK, finally got around to flashing back to Android and then flashing your Gotham firmware, which was working great on my TV when plugged into HDMI.

However, one of the reasons I got the Bluetimes M3 HDD unit was that not only does it have a 3.5in HDD bay, but it also has YUV Component output so that I can play it over component cables I have wired into my roof to my projector. It's then that I discovered that your build doesn't boot without HDMI- bummer. I get the MX Linux Kernel screen and then it just turns off.

I know that support YUV isn't a priority for most, but it did work in previous builds... any ideas?
You didn't confirm the MAC stays constant.
I don't got a device with YPbPr output but I'll add it to my todo list.

Did you ever tried J1nx's builds ? if so then did the YPbPr worked ? it the answer positive then please try my Frodo build.

Did a solution for this ever come up?
ok, been fiddling with this this morning, trying to get this working with my mysql server.

it appears the box doesn't get a network connection till xbmc has been loaded for about 10 seconds. presumably after the network add-on is loaded.

that means the advanced settings.xml isn't loaded.

Any way round this?

Matt
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices7