• 24(current)
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices
Thanks for reply
Hi can you share the source cod from the hydra ?
(2015-02-08, 02:27)mivlives Wrote: updated 02/05/2015 build by the-hydra
- more Video tweaks

Download: M3_HELIX_020515.zip
MD: F62661C8060324AF0D73D104BE91E4D7
SHA-1: 03441B3473B882DE0E8A4262359B46867389A6E7

If coming from Frodo or Gotham, please perform a wipe data\factory reset in recovery before flashing!

mivlives

Hey, I installed the latest helix version from hydra on my Mygica A11 (after changing the aml_logo to logo in updaterscript becase of sideload error), but now there is no audio output. Videos plays with picture, but no audio..

Any ideas?

Btw the picture from the Mygica A11 remote is mine, lol, from j1nx's old forums Big Grin

Edit: Tofu linux works fine..
updated 06/20/2015 build by aasoror
- KODI 14.2 based TOFULinux Media OS
- Fix no video for VC-1 encoded files.
- Add support for S94tofu-pre and S96tofu-post scripts.
- Pre-install skinwidgets addon.
- Add Pivos RSS feeds.
- Enable RSS ticker bar by default.

using SD Card for user data: manually create a folder on SD Card called tofu-data

using USB stick/drive or HDD (for G-Box SLAV) for user data: name of drive or partition must be called USERDATA, entirely in uppercase

for G-Box Midnight / G-Box SLAV / IPTV18 2.1/2.2

Download: M3_TOFU_062015.zip
MD: 7C5117037B6B57F4D9A0E05C29883562
SHA-1: 83763F437556E73502A66AE2D4372BA10BC61A67

If coming from Frodo or Gotham, please perform a wipe data\factory reset in recovery before flashing!

mivlives
Smile 
Thanks Mivlives, i will try it tonight and report back
Damn!!
Sounded great, loaded onto my G-Box Midnight 2.2 and BAM - stuck at the splash screen, yet again.
I have not been able to get any of these releases to work on my 2.2 Box. I have reported the problem each time but, it seems I have THE G-Box Midnight that these releases don't work on (since nobody else is reporting that they DON'T work with this box).

LOL - It's more likely that I'm the only one that hasn't thrown the G-Box midnight in the bin yet Big Grin

Bugger!

UPDATE//
If I leave it at the kodi splash long enough, the box DOES reset but then gets stuck at the splash screen again
Quote:Damn!!
Sounded great, loaded onto my G-Box Midnight 2.2 and BAM - stuck at the splash screen, yet again.
I have not been able to get any of these releases to work on my 2.2 Box. I have reported the problem each time but, it seems I have THE G-Box Midnight that these releases don't work on (since nobody else is reporting that they DON'T work with this box).

LOL - It's more likely that I'm the only one that hasn't thrown the G-Box midnight in the bin yet Big Grin

Bugger!

UPDATE//
If I leave it at the kodi splash long enough, the box DOES reset but then gets stuck at the splash screen again

You're not alone. I'm having a similar problem. I'm getting a little further, I've managed to get into the settings but then it crashes. I'm about to try using an older version. Perhaps it's the 14.2 that's not quite stable yet?
Using the version from The Hydra seems to have done the trick for me. I'm running the same gbox m3 2.2
(2015-07-24, 21:07)interwebme Wrote: You're not alone. I'm having a similar problem. I'm getting a little further, I've managed to get into the settings but then it crashes. I'm about to try using an older version. Perhaps it's the 14.2 that's not quite stable yet?

I had it up and running for a few minutes but it was far to unstable to use, gone back to an older ROM for now

(2015-07-24, 21:21)interwebme Wrote: Using the version from The Hydra seems to have done the trick for me. I'm running the same gbox m3 2.2
Sadly, the Hydra builds have given me similar problems
Hello all,

Thanks a lot for this firmware !! However, I still have an issue on my G-Box slav 2.0 => No network is working. I Guess the driver is not in the modules of the kernel. Anybody has an idea to get it work ? (Information: I used to work with the Frodo XBMC before and the Network interface was working)

Thanks in advance
@Poida - I have another test build for you, please download and report back

Download - M3_TOFU_062015_POIDA.zip
@mivlives - Many thanks for pursuing this.
This build has 'hung in there' so far. I'll play around with it and get back to you
Very pleased to report that, on the whole, this build is working quite nicely. I am struggling to get it to play nice with an external USB USERDATA, but that may well be the Flash Drive I'm using.

Thanks very much for this build mivlives

Scripts do not appear to be able to be executed using external USERDATA which stops 'S94tofu-pre' from working if external USERDATA is in use. I find that 'S94tofu-pre' is a requirement as the date and time are not set correctly by kodi without using a script to set it once the system has started. There is a work around but the date can take up to a minute or so to be corrected, so if 'S94tofu-pre' could be executed from external memory, that would be the ultimate fix.
updated 08/10/2015 build by aasoror
- KODI 14.2 based TOFULinux Media OS
- Generate missing Dropbear ECDSA key (fixes userdata redirection breaking SSH initialization).
- Undo rssfeed reset (pre-update rss feeds survives update).
- Bump default opensubtitles addon
- Bump default yahoo weather addon
- Bump pvr addons (fixes tvheadend and mythtv connectivity issues).
- Bump libssh
- Rebrand UPnP icons
- Rebrand UPnP Server/Renderer device name
- Rebrand default device name and webserver username
- Rebrand device name in language strings.po files (GUI menus)
- Add TOFU web interface (rebranded default webinterface).
- Patch pvr-addons for compilation on older compilers.
- Remove unsupported System Info stats (battery level and serial number).

using SD Card for user data: manually create a folder on SD Card called tofu-data

using USB stick/drive or HDD (for G-Box SLAV) for user data: name of drive or partition must be called USERDATA, entirely in uppercase

for G-Box Midnight / G-Box SLAV / IPTV18 2.1/2.2

Download: M3_TOFU_081015.zip
MD5: CD860330263CBA69BE134AFFB453F334
SHA-1: EEFB33B48337FD2547F009E1CEA8F8E529D1AEF1

@Poida - This build should fix the scripts running with external userdata; please download and report back

Download - M3_TOFU_081015_POIDA.zip
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices7