Solved logo.png vs. clearlogo.png
I might be missing something, but it seems that TMM only names logo files as "logo.png", while Kodi is looking for "clearlogo.png". I tried bulk renaming the "logo.png" files to "clearlogo.png", and Kodi found the logos to display. The next time I scanned the movie library with TMM, the file names reverted back to "logo.png". Is there any way to add a checkbox or something that would allow the user to have logo files named "logo.png" or "clearlogo.png", depending on their system? Thanks!
my last information is that Kodi does not know about these extra artwork (when we developed the support for it). There is an addon which is called Artwork Downloader (http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader) which can handle this type of artwork for Kodi and according to this wiki the files should be named logo.ext

you could try to enable this addon and and set "Use local file" option to On.

changing this filename would end in a breaking change for all existing users and adding some extra settings for that would increase complexity for us and the users (even more complex settings...) which should be avoided
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yes, thanks, I do have Artwork Downloader installed and have found that it does seem to do the job -- logos are appearing again.
now I fully understand your request.. Beside the wiki, Kodi does know about logo and clearlogo (different files for different use cases - and not just an alternative name for the logo); see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2283807

support for clearlogo will be in the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2016-10-06, 13:50)mlaggner Wrote: now I fully understand your request.. Beside the wiki, Kodi does know about logo and clearlogo (different files for different use cases - and not just an alternative name for the logo); see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2283807

support for clearlogo will be in the next version

I scraped a movie and clearlogo and logo both were saved. Now how to apply this for existing movies, shows? scrape the logo again?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

either choose it in the editor (tab extra artwork) or just rescrape the movie (but with rescraping all images get dl again unless you deselect it in the settings...)
(2016-10-08, 08:25)mlaggner Wrote: either choose it in the editor (tab extra artwork) or just rescrape the movie (but with rescraping all images get dl again unless you deselect it in the settings...)

I created a bash script which ran this command -
Code:
for dir in ./*/; do (cd "$dir" && cp logo.png clearlogo.png); done

This needs to be altered as per the structure of someone's library though. I moved the script to each source's root folder and executed.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
logo.png vs. clearlogo.png0