Actualisation of ControlLabel
Hello Forum!

First of all I have to say that I'm new in Python and of course also in Addon writing...
Anyway, I'm quit interrested and trying to create an Addon for learning/testing.
The Howto's from the Wiki are a good starting point für beginners like me, the generally creating of an Addon with classes, xbmcgui and also the possibilities with the setttings are not so bad to understand, although not evering is explained that easy.

So I would need a hint how I can change the text from a Label during the Addon is runnig. An actualisation of one or more textes.
The easiest compare would be the time (like in the "HomeWindow". I have no idea how to do that.
Maybe the ControlLabel is not the best thing for that?

I've tried to understand how the jdownloader Addon works, because there is an actualisation included. They do it with an alarmclock. I tried to put something similar in my script, and the logfile told me the alarm was created, but the ControlLabel with the time did just nothing...

Thanks a lot
Chris
http://romanvm.github.io/xbmcstubs/docs/...cde7ef3eac
Well, putting a text into a ControlLabel is not the Problem.
But I have no idea, through what action during running the Addon i can change the text...
(2014-04-15, 09:15)cgsystems Wrote: Well, putting a text into a ControlLabel is not the Problem.
But I have no idea, through what action during running the Addon i can change the text...

E... Huh Exactly through that action - by applying setLabel() method on ControlLabel instance.
ok Roman, thanks, if that's all, my problem is in python and i have to check it out how it works there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actualisation of ControlLabel0