• 1(current)
Slingbox client and Slingbox SlingPlayer support built-into XBMC?
Lightbulb 
has anyone started looking into slingbox support? slingbox also supports windows media connect. i dont know if wmc is on path for new features.

adding slingbox support would take xbmc to the next level, by allowing all stb functionality, including dvr (should it exist in the stb) in addition to core features.

thanks!
I would LOVE to see Slingbox stream support! That would be incredible!
Hi!

I just purchased this wonderfull product called a slingbox for stream video over the internet. It works very well I might add. Yet I'm wondering if there's any way of installing slingplayer (client side) on the xbmc...

Please let me know,

Thx
via pythonscript.. feel free to develop one Wink
If it supports WMC, maybe it's doing UPnP? XBMC has a UPnP client.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sling does upnp
This is exactly what I came to this site looking for. Has anyone gotten anywhere with this yet? I want to keep up with my NFL team no matter where I go.
So where is this now? Does anyone have a script working with Slinbox?
im just looking in to buying a slingbox i have an xbox in every room when i had the house built i had network cables put in to the house as it was built for the xbox's and being able to use xbmc as a client for the slinbox would be outstanding is this project dead? or is it still a work in progress?
Does anyone have any updates on a script to get streams from slingbox to your xbmc? thanks!
any updates on a slingbox stream to the xbmc?
I was just wondering where this ended up? I have a sling box and I thought it would be cool to be able to connect to the slingbox via XBMC.
I also add my wishes to this project.
would be good!... just looking at a Slingbox myself....
me too, just getting my uk slingbox working so i cant some christmas tv whilst in sweden.

The will get a slingbox in sweden to watch our cable box when in the uk so having my xbmc working with slingbox would be great

joolz
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slingbox client and Slingbox SlingPlayer support built-into XBMC?2