MacGyver
Gold Rush
Supergirl
Man with a Plan
DC's Powerless
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
The Frankenstein Chronicles, no it doesn't follow the book www.imdb.com/title/tt4206804/ be prepared.
Taboo
Tom Hardy series. Dark and eerie theme to it all. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3647998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Started True Detective season 2 and THOR: Ragnarok
Just finished watching Narcos. Loved it.
just as a sideline is anyone watching The good doctor on Kodi and
what video add on are you using.  Thanks
Just finished watching in order:
Bloom : Bloom
Tidelands : Tidelands
and  Nightflyers : Nightflyers
(2017-03-06, 23:55)PatK Wrote: The Frankenstein Chronicles, no it doesn't follow the book www.imdb.com/title/tt4206804/ be prepared.
 Ooooh, this sounds very intriguing!  Will have to check this out, thanks! Big Grin
(2019-01-25, 15:23)alleycat52 Wrote: just as a sideline is anyone watching The good doctor on Kodi and

Nearly all of us are watching our stuff on our local network... I’m assuming video addon probably means banned addon on this forum.....
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
(2019-01-25, 15:23)alleycat52 Wrote: what video add on are you using.  Thanks
Kindly follow the forum rules (wiki). Any discussion regarding piracy add-ons is fully off-limits.
(2019-02-15, 14:33)tjay260476 Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 15:23)alleycat52 Wrote: just as a sideline is anyone watching The good doctor on Kodi and

Nearly all of us are watching our stuff on our local network... I’m assuming video addon probably means banned addon on this forum..... 
This.  All of my content is sourced by myself from legitimate sources.  The only addon I use on Kodi is YouTube and then only as a cast receiver.  TBH I find most of the addons, regardless of legitimacy, I have ever used have been always been unreliable in some way.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
For Me, Once Upon a Deadpool - and IF you want the name of Video Addon - Amazon VOD - because I bought the copy on Amazon, and watching it via Kodi!

It works!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
I'm enjoy the Preacher last season, usually some staff from Netflix is fine Big Grin
My most recent following shows are Once Upon A Time, Flash and some horror from apknite Netflix too. Mostly are supernature for fiction types.
I am watching Tomo Chan Manga Show and you can find *BLEEP* MOD-EDIT on this site. This is one of the best manga show.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What are you guys watching?0