• 39(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
How complicated is it to compile Dual Audio? I know it's a lot to ask, but maybe a little guide could be created by DarkAngel so that someone else could take a stab at it. Though I'm probably just as busy, I'd be willing to try to find time.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
I´ve wrote him an email to let him know.
Plain compiling is not that complicated, but you have to write code and adjust the dual audio patch - which consumes most of the time.
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
(2016-09-04, 02:27)recluce Wrote:
(2016-08-30, 18:29)PaulCarter Wrote: Hi recluce. I've got a dualaudio build for Ubuntu 16.04 if that's ok for you

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Yes, that would be very interesting to me!

Hi PaulCarter and recluce,

Can one of you share the dualaudio for Ubuntu 16.04?

Thanks!
Hi
A kodi.bin compiled for dualaudio on Ubuntu 16.04 can be found here.
Note that this file needs to be renamed kodi.bin and used to replace the one in /usr/lib/kodi
I would recommend taking a copy of the current (single audio) kodi.bin before replacing it with this one.
You will also have to follow the instructions in thhe first post in this thread to update your settings etc.

Whilst this works well on my system I can't guarantee that it will work on yours, but if you do hit problems let me know and I'll try to help.

For reference this was built using the follwing configure command line:
./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-debug

PC
Hi all, just wondering if there is a compiled version for Jarvis? I thought I saw one at one stage but now can't seem to find it.
(2016-11-18, 00:41)aots74 Wrote: Hi all, just wondering if there is a compiled version for Jarvis? I thought I saw one at one stage but now can't seem to find it.

http://libreelec-dualaudio.subcarrier.de...DualAudio/
(2016-11-03, 09:37)jlazkano Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 09:28)epicfail Wrote: Wrote DarkAngel yesterday if he has plans to continue the work on the dual audio patches.

Sadly, he has not much time to work on this...so it´s not sure we get new builds from him.

Maybe someone else can do the job?!

Plz....i would spend a beer Wink
+1

I'd spend more than a beer!
(2016-11-22, 00:10)aots74 Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 09:37)jlazkano Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 09:28)epicfail Wrote: Wrote DarkAngel yesterday if he has plans to continue the work on the dual audio patches.

Sadly, he has not much time to work on this...so it´s not sure we get new builds from him.

+1

I'd spend more than a beer!

me too Nod
Hello,

I think that the solution is to make some patches for Kodi source and make a pull request.

Anyone have coding skill and experience to do it?

Could we get the patches?

Kind regards.
Do you mean something like this?

http://libreelec-dualaudio.subcarrier.de/patches/
(2016-12-15, 10:22)epicfail Wrote: Do you mean something like this?

http://libreelec-dualaudio.subcarrier.de/patches/
Yes!

Anyone know how to apply thoose patches?

Maybe they are outdated and need some updates.

Regards.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2450348

+1
Kody Krypton is out!

I hope someone continue the work on the dual audio patches Big Grin
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9