• 42(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
(2017-04-18, 23:17)JaDue Wrote: Thanks, I checked my system settings and there is only one audio setting. I used the above zip in the update folder and it looks like is processed it. The listed version is LibreElec (official), 8.0.0, generic.x86_64. Is this correct or is not updating correctly?

Thanks again,

J

You must use this version of Libreelec
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2abyk0rm96ldy...015.img.gz
not LibreElec (official)
That is the version I've placed in the Update folder and rebooted. On startup it appears to load the file but after completion it stays with the official load. Do you have any ideas why it won't load the dual audio file through the update folder?

Thanks
Kodi freezes playback, and freeze on exit if the AVR i connect through (HDMI + stereo phono) has been powered off/on with Kodi running. I've done my best to figure this out so far, and I'm starting to suspect audio causing this. I made a separate thread about it (with logs), but I was hoping maybe you guys experienced with this Dual Audio Output mod might have some insight. Could you have a look? If it turns out to be related I'll phase it in here, but don't want to clutter this thread if its unrelated.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312663
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2017-04-20, 00:31)JaDue Wrote: That is the version I've placed in the Update folder and rebooted. On startup it appears to load the file but after completion it stays with the official load. Do you have any ideas why it won't load the dual audio file through the update folder?

Thanks

In my opinion, the best solution would be the fresh installation

ps. On what hardware do you install libreelec ?
I am running on a chromebox.
So, has anybody been able to make a build for LibreElec on RPi2? I've tried to do it, but I get a patch error in VideoPlayerAudio.cpp

patching file xbmc/cores/VideoPlayer/VideoPlayerAudio.cpp
Hunk #1 succeeded at 190 (offset 94 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 341 with fuzz 2 (offset 123 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 765 (offset 219 lines).
Hunk #4 FAILED at 609.
Gentlemen, is there any update available yet for LibreElec 8.01 with Kodi 17.1?
I found my issue with the dual audio not installing, the partition size is to small. I am now trying to do a fresh install on my chromebox followed a by restore of my backup file. I can't get my chromebox to boot from the usb instead of the hardrive. I have tried holding the esc key and pressing the esc once during boot but I don't get a boot option. Is this the correct process or am I missing something? Is it my keyboard?

Thanks,

J
So glad this has been updated to 17.0. Is there any possibility of getting a 17.1 for Windows?
Hi,

First of all sorry for my poor english.
I have a question: I have a Raspberry Pi 2 with a Cirrus Logic Audio Card (ex Wolfson). I would like to use a Dual Audio Build (Openelec or Libreelec) HDMI for watch TV and the Analog output of the Cirrus Logic for music on Stereo. Are there any builds that are good for these purposes?
Hi there,

I am trying to compile a LibreELEC 8.0.0-DA for my RPi3 but got stuck on the same error like:

(2017-03-17, 02:03)xor_ Wrote: Getting a patch error here with LibreELEC 8.0.0:

patching file system/settings/rbp2.xml
Hunk #1 succeeded at 38 with fuzz 1 (offset 11 lines).
patching file xbmc/cores/VideoPlayer/VideoRenderers/HwDecRender/MMALRenderer.cpp
make: *** [Makefile:12: image] Error 1

Compiled on a newly created VM with Ubuntu server 16.04

Commands used:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install gcc make git
sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash
cd ~
git clone https://github.com/xhbl/LibreELEC_dualaudio.git
cd ~/LibreELEC_dualaudio
git checkout libreelec-8.0-DA
PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm tools/download-tool
PROJECT=RPi2 ARCH=arm make image

Can someone please help me with this?
Hello,

Is it possible to get DualAudio for Libreelec  v8.0.1?

Kind regards.
+1
It would be a solution to my problem as well. Nod
+1

Please?
I have proble to play some channels, maybe with the last versions works great.

Kind regards.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9