Release service.subtitles.podnapisi
It works on Kodi 15.0 Isengard – Alpha 2.
Thanx.
Hvala Zeljko.
no problems Smile , thx for testing
works helix 14.2 thnxxx
I downloaded the file but I get add on does not have the correct structure
perhaps I did something wrong ?

Windows 7 x64
Isen Alpha 2

Raps

Also we used to be able to do search using podnapisi then something changed and was not possible perhaps with this new update can we get it back ?

thanks again in advance for your help
(2015-04-03, 01:03)Rapsody10 Wrote: I downloaded the file but I get add on does not have the correct structure
perhaps I did something wrong ?

Windows 7 x64
Isen Alpha 2

Raps

Also we used to be able to do search using podnapisi then something changed and was not possible perhaps with this new update can we get it back ?

thanks again in advance for your help
@Rapsody10
After downloaded the file you have to unzip it and replace the whole folders "service.subtitles.podnapisi" (from zip into main folder e.g. kodi/addons/service.subtitles.podnapisi
Then the plugin podnapisi.net will work without problems
Regards
@ponciak
thankyou for your reply

I just add it to my %appdata% kodi/addons because on my c:\programfiles kodia ddons doesnt exist will report if it works.

------------------------------------------

Works fie on Windows 7 x64 Isengard alpha2

manual search still not working

Raps
I'm still using xbmc 12 (mainly cause the pc I'm using it on is an old xp and kodi wouldn't install on such an old OS when I tried to). podnapisi sub search stopped working (search is initiated and moves to the next service within seconds). I think maybe the site UI changed or something.

I don't suppose there is a possibility to fix it for such an old version by any chance?
Unfortunately not, sorry
Hi.
When I stream a video podnapisi find the subtitles.
But if I download the same video,and try to find a subtitles, podnapisi say no subtitles found.
I have try it on Nuc openelec and android and windows, all with Kodi 14.2
Best regard.
Kodi 14.2 windows 8.1

Amet, tried your method aswell, but no luck. Still getting the same error when I click on podnapisi to find subtitle: script failed.

WTF?
Debug Log ... Wtf?
Edit. Fixed it. Do not select Serbian cyrillic subtitles!!!
It works perfectly (for my setup) with selected Serbian latin, Bosnan and Croatian languages to download. Subtitles fonts: Central European (Windows).
v5.4.0 doesn't work here on Ubuntu Server 14.04.3 LTS with Python 2.7.6. Searching by hash or not, anonymous or not, error is always the same.
Debug log: http://pastebin.com/nybkWjDs
amet says: "tell discoHR to try not using "Serbo-Croatian” as search language" Smile
Tell Amet I said thanks. Smile Thanks guys, that fixed it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.podnapisi2