• 6(current)
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic
(2014-05-08, 11:05)Bloksel Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 10:02)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).
Indeed. While I prefer that widget on top, to fix this it's codewise easier to show it just above the main menu.

Thanks a lot!

Another question, in the guisettings, I noticed a weatherfanart boolean (skin.aeon.nox.minimalistic.ShowWeatherFanart). Is it possible to enable the weather based fanart somehow?
On the weather screen, the left side menu. Set Fanart path.
(2014-05-08, 16:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Submenu's are working! Thanks again for your fast response.

Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).

I'll defer to BigNoid on this one, as I don't use widgets. Smile

(2014-05-08, 14:39)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 08:51)bryanbrazil Wrote: Should all be fixed on git.

thanks
and can you please make the X2 ect into x2 Linux is case sensitive

Where are you seeing X2? I removed all the texture packer files from git (I thought).

these are in Aeon-Nox-Minimalistic\shortcuts

maybe i am a pain in the a.. but can we get the main menu from Aeon Nox 5 that one is more shiny
(2014-05-08, 19:01)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 16:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Submenu's are working! Thanks again for your fast response.

Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).

I'll defer to BigNoid on this one, as I don't use widgets. Smile

(2014-05-08, 14:39)isitmeor Wrote: thanks
and can you please make the X2 ect into x2 Linux is case sensitive

Where are you seeing X2? I removed all the texture packer files from git (I thought).

maybe i am a pain in the a.. but can we get the main menu from Aeon Nox 5 that one is more shiny

I want this mod to be flat, so probably won't go back to BN's main menu. I'll take a look at it again though.
(2014-05-08, 22:20)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 19:01)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 16:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: I'll defer to BigNoid on this one, as I don't use widgets. Smile

I want this mod to be flat, so probably won't go back to BN's main menu. I'll take a look at it again though.

thanks for the reply
maybe it can be optional
Is it possible to add favourite items to to a submenu?

Lets say I have NRK1, NRK2, NRK3, added to my favourites
How do I add these 3 items to a submenu

tia
(2014-05-09, 10:12)isitmeor Wrote: Is it possible to add favourite items to to a submenu?

tia

Hmm, I noticed my favorites list is empty in the submenu customizer. Tried the latest script.favourites but it didn't help. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact I manually extracted the skin files, idk.

https://code.google.com/p/ronie/source/b...favourites
(2014-05-09, 17:55)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 10:12)isitmeor Wrote: Is it possible to add favourite items to to a submenu?

tia

Hmm, I noticed my favorites list is empty in the submenu customizer. Tried the latest script.favourites but it didn't help. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact I manually extracted the skin files, idk.

now do I just have to install this?

tia

Script.skinshortcuts doesn't use script.favourites (though its favourites listing code is based upon it.) BigNoid actually fixed a problem loading favourites in script.skinshortcuts yesterday, so try the latest git version of that script and, if favourites still don't show up, post a debug log (wiki) Smile
(2014-05-09, 18:00)Unfledged Wrote:

tia

Script.skinshortcuts doesn't use script.favourites (though its favourites listing code is based upon it.) BigNoid actually fixed a problem loading favourites in script.skinshortcuts yesterday, so try the latest git version of that script and, if favourites still don't show up, post a debug log (wiki) Smile

will do
thanks
tried does not work Sad
(2014-05-09, 18:01)isitmeor Wrote: tried does not work Sad

Post a debug log (wiki) Smile
(2014-05-09, 18:00)Unfledged Wrote:

tia

That fixed it for me, I hadn't updated your script in a while. Thanks Unfledged!
(2014-05-09, 18:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: That fixed it for me, I hadn't updated your script in a while. Thanks Unfledged!

And my own thanks to BigNoid for the fix!
(2014-05-09, 19:18)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 18:57)bryanbrazil Wrote: That fixed it for me, I hadn't updated your script in a while. Thanks Unfledged!

would it be possible for somebody to place the links to all the needed addons for this skin here in a reply

tia
(2014-05-10, 12:09)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 19:18)Unfledged Wrote:

would it be possible for somebody to place the links to all the needed addons for this skin here in a reply

tia

BN has a list of the required scripts in the first post of the Nox 5 thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid...pid1601498
Thumbs Up 
Hi everybody,

I just installed your fantastic skin. I really enjoy it : very simple & efficient. I only install it and everything works perfectly.

I only have some questions/suggestions:
- Is it possible to have additional (but still simple) wallpapers option ? like Randon TVShows or Random Movies. The Live DVD Cases is OK but I really prefer a fanart
- Is it possible to have a more 'panel view' for the Recent TVShows/Movies widget? The last 4 or 5 items with a screen extract will be great.
- Is there an option to have automatic updates of your Skin? Should I monitor this thread to see when a new version will be issued?

Thanks in advance for your help and once again, Wonderful job on this skin

M.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic6