[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
daclina Offline
(2014-09-21 17:09)locoguano Wrote:  Anyone taking up development of this skin mod? Its my go-to skin now and I'd hate to see it go away.

I am in the same boat buddy. This is by far the best skin for xbmc / kodi and I would be really sad if it were to go away. Running it on 4 devices at home.
find quote
bryanbrazil Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2014-11-02 18:23)daclina Wrote:  
(2014-09-21 17:09)locoguano Wrote:  Anyone taking up development of this skin mod? Its my go-to skin now and I'd hate to see it go away.

I am in the same boat buddy. This is by far the best skin for xbmc / kodi and I would be really sad if it were to go away. Running it on 4 devices at home.

I started a new skin project for Helix here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207915
find quote
radicalonions Offline
Is there any way I can get this? It's not available anymore on GitHub. I would love to try bryanbrazil's new mimic skin but I want to stick to Gotham. Please help me find a link to get this.
find quote
bryanbrazil Offline
Skilled Skinner
(2014-12-19 05:49)radicalonions Wrote:  Is there any way I can get this? It's not available anymore on GitHub. I would love to try bryanbrazil's new mimic skin but I want to stick to Gotham. Please help me find a link to get this.
I recently cleaned up my harddrive and deleted the backup zip I had of this skin. Maybe someone still has it and can share. Note that I stopped developing it back in June so it doesn't include any of BigNoid's fixes or additions since then.

[Image: mimic-logo.png]
find quote