• 130(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2016-07-23, 21:43)dannyrobbo Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 21:10)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 21:06)dannyrobbo Wrote: I can't pm or email you mate, its saying i don't have permission for that page, Confused think its because my account needs moderating (only signed up the other day.

Think you have to have made at least 10 posts in order to pm.

Can you email me? Email address is in every source file in SF

Sent from my iPhone

Ah thats why then!

Just emailed you then mate, thanks for this, really appreciated

(2016-07-23, 21:43)dannyrobbo Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 21:10)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-07-23, 21:06)dannyrobbo Wrote: I can't pm or email you mate, its saying i don't have permission for that page, Confused think its because my account needs moderating (only signed up the other day.

Think you have to have made at least 10 posts in order to pm.

Can you email me? Email address is in every source file in SF

Sent from my iPhone

Ah thats why then!

Just emailed you then mate, thanks for this, really appreciated

Got PM cheers.

What you need to do is create a text file with contents similar to this, but with your commands:

Code:
import xbmc

cmd = 'ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.video.supercartoons/,return)'
xbmc.executebuiltin(cmd)
xbmc.sleep(1000)

cmd = 'ActivateWindow(10025,plugin://plugin.video.funniermoments/,return)'
xbmc.executebuiltin(cmd)

(try it with and without the sleep line - it might be needed, it might not)

Put this file in the SF userdata folder, ie

Code:
\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.program.super.favourites

Then in SF create a manual entry of the type

Code:
RunScript

For the command put

Code:
special://home/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/script.py

replacing script.py with the filename you originally used.

Obviously you can make as many as you like for doing different stuff.
The new update today seems a little buggy. The folder links I have now only open after several clicks, and when I try to run a link in a sub-folder, I get kicked back a couple of folder levels. The previous version did not exhibit this behavior.
(2016-07-30, 03:08)swdgb Wrote: The new update today seems a little buggy. The folder links I have now only open after several clicks, and when I try to run a link in a sub-folder, I get kicked back a couple of folder levels. The previous version did not exhibit this behavior.

Make sure you have 1.0.53.1
Hi Spoyser,

Yes, I have verified that it was 1.;0.53.1. For the moment I have rolled back to 1.0.52

Don
Hey spoyser is this normal that now when i install superfavourites ,it now forces an install of someone elses repo called dixie dean?

I cant uninstall this other person repo because it says superfavourites is from there?

This never happened before and i would like to get rid of it and i cant even disable it

Thanks
Hey Spoyser,

It's quite some time ago that I made my suggestion below, but just thought I'd try one more time to see what you thought.

It would be really great (and increase efficiency greatly) if you could manage to implement it!

Otherwise, thanks for all the great work you've already done!

(2016-04-23, 18:41)houdini Wrote: BTW, did you see my previous post Spoyser, which I repeated below?

(2016-04-21, 12:15)houdini Wrote: Hey Spoyser,

As long as the user hasn't defined global overrides, wouldn't it be cool, and perfectly consistent with Kodi Favourite behaviour, if you mapped the 'U' and 'D' keys to your 'Edit Super Favourite' 'Move Up' and 'Move Down' commands, while the user is navigating their super favourites?!

Just think how much more efficient it would make such editing?!

You could even "one up" Kodi Favourite behaviour by mapping the "Del" key to your 'Edit Super Favourite' 'Remove favourite' command. (I don't in fact understand why the key isn't mapped to do this for Kodi favourites already, given that it doesn't do anything else!)
Spoyser,

I saw the new update 1.0.54. Tried it and it looks like it is very stable again! Thank You!!

: )

DGB
I have an shortlink in SF to an Trakt section in a particulair addon.
After the last update from this addon it doesn't work anymore.
Ik figured out, that when i change in the favourites.xml the links from "ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://" to "ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://" the links does work!

But now, when i go into my Trakt section, and hit back, i'm in the standard video menu with File, Playlists, and Video Addons.
Is there something i mis? Am i using the wrong Window ID?

Hope someone can help me, and sorry for the bad english Wink
(2016-08-03, 14:55)Nielsro Wrote: I have an shortlink in SF to an Trakt section in a particulair addon.
After the last update from this addon it doesn't work anymore.
Ik figured out, that when i change in the favourites.xml the links from "ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://" to "ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"plugin://" the links does work!

But now, when i go into my Trakt section, and hit back, i'm in the standard video menu with File, Playlists, and Video Addons.
Is there something i mis? Am i using the wrong Window ID?

Hope someone can help me, and sorry for the bad english Wink
I'm also finding any Favorites to a certain addon don't work aswell.. probably the same addon your talking about

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1
Hello. Is there a way to have the super favourites addon read a folder form a webserver with directory listing enabled? So instead of the addon looking in /addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/myfolder/Super Favorites it can look to http://mydomain.com/myfolder/Super FavouritesHuh??
Hi,

I'm running Super Favourites on Kodi Krypton Alpha 3 on android.
I'm not able to create Super Favourites.

After adding an item, the target folder is still empty. No Favourite is created.

In the log I only getting this:
Code:
08:44:12 T:1397512496   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/
08:44:12 T:1397512496   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/) failed
08:44:12 T:1406630192   ERROR: Unable to find plugin
08:44:12 T:1397512496   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://
08:44:12 T:1397512496   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://) failed

I don't know, if it's relating to my issue :/
I dont know why but just as of recent i get SF acting weird. I have about 5 categories like movies, tv, sports, classic movies ext.

So when i open say classic movies sometimes it opens and shows the links i have put there. Then sometimes i click on the add-on for classic movies and it will jump to the super favorites list.
So i have a couple of links for classic movies and such. And sometimes it pulls up just fine. then the next time it will go to like in the pic.

It never used to do this and i can't figure out what i changed or what changed in general.

Thanks

Update: Never mind this question. I found a link to your older versions*****

Hi spoyser,
I was wondering if there's a link you can provide to older versions of Super Favourites? On SF 1.0.54, when I click on a link in my SF folder, none of the items will open or connect no matter how many times I click on them.

I just recently moved up to a RPi3. I'm running Isengard 15.2. On my RPi2 I didn't have this problem even with SF 1.0.54.

Thanks,
Bob
I would like to make a super favorites folder that can play video files hosted on my dropbox acct. The files would be to large to store locally. they are kodi tutorial help videos. can i point super favs to open a url and if so how?
Any one tell me why when I click a tv show favourite in SF the display blinks then when I click the ... at the top on my tv list fold it displayed that shows season list? all tv shows are linked to specto fork

Thank you
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6