• 136(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi,
I love your addon and im using it for a while.
Recently I started messing with iSearch capabilities and im having some issues:

Im trying to use iSearch but it only shows YouTube and global search in results.... how can i get it to work with other addons? I tried installing the latest version again... Meanwhile I wrote my own favourites.xml to use with iSearch but I thought it should be added automatically

In addition "global search" doesn't seem to work with iSearch.
I tried configuring it both ways:
RunScript("script.globalsearch",searchstring:[%SF%])
and
RunScript("script.globalsearch",searchstring=[%SF%])

Im just getting an error or an empty search box.
log shows:
PHP Code:
22:03:35 T:7312   ERRORXFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?cmd=RunScript(%22C%3a%5cUsers%5chome%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cKodi%5caddons%5cplugin.program.super.favourites%5cglobalsearch.py%22%2csearchstring%3anarcos)%3fsf_options%3dfanart%253Dspecial%253A%252F%252Fhome%252Faddons%255CC%3a%5cUsers%5chome%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cKodi%5caddons%5cplugin.program.super.favourites%5cglobalsearch.py%255Cfanart.jpg%2526_options_sf%22)&fanart=special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%5cscript.globalsearch%5cfanart.jpg&image=special%3a%2f%2fhome%5caddons%5cscript.globalsearch%5cicon.png&keyword=narcos&label=Global%20Search&mode=675
22:03:35 T:7312   ERRORCGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?cmd=RunScript(%22C%3a%5cUsers%5chome%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cKodi%5caddons%5cplugin.program.super.favourites%5cglobalsearch.py%22%2csearchstring%3anarcos)%3fsf_options%3dfanart%253Dspecial%253A%252F%252Fhome%252Faddons%255CC%3a%5cUsers%5chome%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cKodi%5caddons%5cplugin.program.super.favourites%5cglobalsearch.py%255Cfanart.jpg%2526_options_sf%22)&fanart=special%3a%2f%2fhome%2faddons%5cscript.globalsearch%5cfanart.jpg&image=special%3a%2f%2fhome%5caddons%5cscript.globalsearch%5cicon.png&keyword=narcos&label=Global%20Search&mode=675) failed 

One more thing, Im trying to add iSearch to my skin instead of global search button. everything works well for the first time but it looks like there is some kind of cache because when I hit search button again it sends me to my previous search. What can I do about it?

Thanks in advance Smile
Please dont quit Spoyser!!
(2016-10-26, 14:02)jdig4240 Wrote: Please dont quit Spoyser!!

I thinks this addons it's currently no more in developing...... I hope that sooner or later Spoyser will back on it....
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
:\
Does anybody else know how to make GlobalSearch to work with super favourites? :\
Hi, ive been reading the thread and i updated to latest v1.0.55 as the one from kodi repo was giving me some trouble with custom folders. The addons display and now they open fine from the widget but still the behaviour is a bit odd though, when the addon opens at the end the context menu is displayed. See video below
Kodi Jarvis on Windows 10

Any advice or should i try another version, if so which version works best for jarvis on windows?
This behaviour is eather by adding the super favourite folder from video addons or programs so it doesn't make any difference and there is no way to do it through kodi favourites that i know of.
Thank you in advance!
(2016-10-30, 21:17)Veronica Wrote: Hi, ive been reading the thread and i updated to latest v1.0.55 as the one from kodi repo was giving me some trouble with custom folders. The addons display and now they open fine from the widget but still the behaviour is a bit odd though, when the addon opens at the end the context menu is displayed. See video below

Any advice or should i try another version, if so which version works best for jarvis on windows?
This behaviour is eather by adding the super favourite folder from video addons or programs so it doesn't make any difference and there is no way to do it through kodi favourites that i know of.
Thank you in advance!
I'm currently using 1.0.43 (it'sin the official kodi repo) It's old but It has no bugs. I'm looking for at least 1.0.50 or .51, which were a lot better than the last one

Sent from my SM-J500FN
Try here. Its in the dixiedean repo now.
https://github.com/DixieDean/Dixie-Deans...favourites
(2016-10-31, 03:19)ed_davidson Wrote: Try here. Its in the dixiedean repo now.
https://github.com/DixieDean/Dixie-Deans...favourites
Yeah, i downloaded latest version from there. I'll have to test the other older versions.

Enviado desde mi Moto X vía Tapatalk!
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
(2016-10-31, 02:46)jsegovia612 Wrote:
(2016-10-30, 21:17)Veronica Wrote: Hi, ive been reading the thread and i updated to latest v1.0.55 as the one from kodi repo was giving me some trouble with custom folders. The addons display and now they open fine from the widget but still the behaviour is a bit odd though, when the addon opens at the end the context menu is displayed. See video below

Thank you in advance!
I'm currently using 1.0.43 (it'sin the official kodi repo) It's old but It has no bugs. I'm looking for at least 1.0.50 or .51, which were a lot better than the last one

Sent from my SM-J500FN (typie typie)
Thanks, ill report back if i find a version that behaves better for what i want to accomplish.

Enviado desde mi Moto X vía Tapatalk!
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
(2016-10-25, 00:48)tstrul Wrote: Hi,
I love your addon and im using it for a while.
Recently I started messing with iSearch capabilities and im having some issues:

Im trying to use iSearch but it only shows YouTube and global search in results.... how can i get it to work with other addons? I tried installing the latest version again... Meanwhile I wrote my own favourites.xml to use with iSearch but I thought it should be added automatically

In addition "global search" doesn't seem to work with iSearch.
I tried configuring it both ways:
RunScript("script.globalsearch",searchstring:[%SF%])
and
RunScript("script.globalsearch",searchstring=[%SF%])

Im just getting an error or an empty search box.

One more thing, Im trying to add iSearch to my skin instead of global search button. everything works well for the first time but it looks like there is some kind of cache because when I hit search button again it sends me to my previous search. What can I do about it?

Thanks in advance Smile

If anyone is interested and want to know how to solve the problems i mentioned:
for the globalsearch problem:
1. do not touch favourites.xml -- > the default entry for global search is OK
2. replace the file addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/globalsearch.py with this one http://pastebin.com/TXeYh2FT

for the isearch skin button:
This line works for me:
ActivateWindow(10001,"plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/iSearch?content_type&fanart=NULL&image=NULL&label=30066&mode=25",return)
spoyser I hope you decide to come back! This addon has been an integral part of Kodi since you created it. You've done brilliant work and I'd argue Kodi wont be the same without it.

I hope someone can help me out with this question. I use super favourites to create groups of addons that I then use in widgets on my home screen. I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo as the skin on kodi krypton with super favourites version 1.0.55.. It doesn't seem to matter where I add the widget from within super favourites be it programs or video addons or even as an already bookmarked kodi favourite the "Panel widget info" always uses a poster view which stretches the square icon used for most addons. If I add a widget directly from kodii's video addons or program addons the widget info displays the proper square icon. I have tried changing the content type inside the super favourite settings and poked around the xml files but cant figure out how to get the icons to display properly. Can anyone point me in the direction of where in the xml files I can make a change to fix this?

Example of how it displays with super favourites (Poster style icon)
Example of how it should display (Square Poster Icon)
Hey hey,

Super Favourites is great, I love it!!!
Is there a way to sort the super folders by last opened object?

Thanks for your work!
The functions of SF should integrate completely in Kodi...
Anybody figure out how to get SF to work with Krypton?? In Krypton, any Superfavorites I make will not open. They actually open in the background, but they arent visible untill you click the back button. Anybody?
(2016-12-01, 00:25)jdig4240 Wrote: Anybody figure out how to get SF to work with Krypton?? In Krypton, any Superfavorites I make will not open. They actually open in the background, but they arent visible untill you click the back button. Anybody?

Watch this reply -> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2462384

Apparently there's working......... you stay to use last version 1.0.55 ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
I would like to map a key that starts the super favourites main folder. I have added
<f>runaddon(plugin.program.super.favourites)</f> to mey keymap.xml. However, if I click on one of the favourites and then hit f to bring up super favourites then I will get to the latest folder I visited and not the main one. How can I solve this?

Also, would it be possible to map a key to the super favourites quick launch? because that one starts much quicker
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6