• 138(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2016-12-23, 09:03)SydAndy Wrote: A follow up as to the source of the bugs - When I disabled SF at a system level you get a bug because of whatever file it mods is not changed back. Actually SF crashed Kodi and maybe that caused it.

If you immediately uninstall you get the second bug.

If instead you re-enable SF, THEN uninstall I got a clean system again.

Sounds like 2 bugs to me, but hey, what is three years of CompSci at a top Uni and 20 years in the industry gonna teach me about bugs and robust coding.

Alternatively reinstalling SF and disabling through the SF settings works, as does uninstalling after that.

When you have global superfavorites set to on it disables the right mouse click. UN-check "Enable Global Superfavorites, and check "Show superfavorites on standard context menu"
(2016-12-23, 09:03)SydAndy Wrote: A follow up as to the source of the bugs - When I disabled SF at a system level you get a bug because of whatever file it mods is not changed back. Actually SF crashed Kodi and maybe that caused it.

Sounds like 2 bugs to me, but hey, what is three years of CompSci at a top Uni and 20 years in the industry gonna teach me about bugs and robust coding.

Alternatively reinstalling SF and disabling through the SF settings works, as does uninstalling after that.

Yeah, sorry about that.

Was fixed ages ago (over a year ago I think), unfortunately it's not in the version in the org official repo.

As you say to sort it re-install SF then disable the Global Menu it is settings, then uninstall it. Or install the latest version.

The file is in the keymaps folder, from memory I think it's called SF_Menu.xml (or something along those lines)

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks man
(2016-12-23, 20:57)spoyser Wrote:

Yeah, sorry about that.

Was fixed ages ago (over a year ago I think), unfortunately it's not in the version in the org official repo.

As you say to sort it re-install SF then disable the Global Menu it is settings, then uninstall it. Or install the latest version.

The file is in the keymaps folder, from memory I think it's called SF_Menu.xml (or something along those lines)

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)

Hi Spoyser, Merry christmas. Any getting around the backing out of a Superfolder without having to back right out through the main superfavourites folder then the files pageHuh
Hi Sean I have a feature suggestion/request ... lol I'm just kidding.
Its good to see you posting again Smile though not sure why everyone saying your back.
Hope you and your family had a merry Christmas and a great new year. Smile
I'm sure people have noticed that the version of SF in the org repo is massively out of date compared to the latest version floating around (1.0.55 I think).

So I'm going to try and get the version in the org updated (not the easiest of tasks these days unfortunately).

I don't believe the latest version has any bugs (that I'm aware of anyway lol), although I guess there may be ways that people use SF that I never envisaged so there could be the odd issue here and there.

PS
Thanks to everyone for their kind words, both in the forum and via PM - most appreciated Smile
Welcome Back Smile wasn't the same without you!
(2017-01-04, 22:47)spoyser Wrote: I'm sure people have noticed that the version of SF in the org repo is massively out of date compared to the latest version floating around (1.0.55 I think).

So I'm going to try and get the version in the org updated (not the easiest of tasks these days unfortunately).

I don't believe the latest version has any bugs (that I'm aware of anyway lol), although I guess there may be ways that people use SF that I never envisaged so there could be the odd issue here and there.

PS
Thanks to everyone for their kind words, both in the forum and via PM - most appreciated Smile

I would be lost without SF. I organize my entire setup with SF! Theres nothing like it. Thank-You Spoyser!
Thank you for this amazing add-on!

Question, On Kodi 17 (Win 10), I see that after adding my favorites manually, the addon won't load the source.

So I can't really access my favorite from SF.

Any idea why? maybe there is an update i did not install?

Thanks!
Hi,
I would like to create a small context menu addon which adds an item to a specific folder under super favourites (just a folder I usually add items to).
Is it possible to do it with one command without any dialog boxes?
(2017-01-07, 00:49)Etaif90 Wrote: Thank you for this amazing add-on!

Question, On Kodi 17 (Win 10), I see that after adding my favorites manually, the addon won't load the source.

So I can't really access my favorite from SF.

Any idea why? maybe there is an update i did not install?

Thanks!

Hi, I also have this problem will there be an update thanks?
I have been using Kodi since last summer......Installed ..Reinstalled.....lots of times....never really got the hang of things till now....
Getting builds to me is not very good...customizing Kodi is the only way....If you are just satisfied with the system as is with a few items that's ok but I find
there is more to it than that if you want an efficient machine ....

Super favorites is awesome way to set it up...I am just getting started..
Spoyster way to go....I hope you keep up the good work....
I hope everything is good...if I can help....I will try....
I have tried Xonconfluece with Krypton and not really what I need ..it seem to complicated.
Superman (super favorites ) and Krypton what a coincident...
Keep going Spoyster!!
Hi, just new to the Kodi experiance and loving it. Super Favourites is a great way to get the best personalised use from a build. My quedtion is how do i ensure i retain my SF settings, links etc when a build update is to be installed as a clean start is required.
Thanks
(2017-01-14, 11:19)Becks02 Wrote: Hi, just new to the Kodi experiance and loving it. Super Favourites is a great way to get the best personalised use from a build. My quedtion is how do i ensure i retain my SF settings, links etc when a build update is to be installed as a clean start is required.
Thanks

Don't use a "build"

Sent from my iPhone
What is the latest version of Super Favourites? The Kodi Add-on repository version is 1.0.43 and I have it installed on my Fire TV. I have found several references though to newer versions but no mention of a repository to download and install from. Thank you,

Ron
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6