• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
I love the super favourites app, that I've customised loads, but found lately to be kicking me out of links. For example i made a new album sports and in that album had numerous links to all good sports addons. Quite simple. But when click on it, it goes into that addon for 1 sec then kicks you back out into my folder. Tried addon from many angle so know they working fine....any suggestions
(2015-04-14, 02:23)stevenreay Wrote: I love the super favourites app, that I've customised loads, but found lately to be kicking me out of links. For example i made a new album sports and in that album had numerous links to all good sports addons. Quite simple. But when click on it, it goes into that addon for 1 sec then kicks you back out into my folder. Tried addon from many angle so know they working fine....any suggestions
Have you tried changing the plackback mode of the item?
Bug 
Hi Spoyser,

I was wondering if you could take a look at the changelog.txt as it has stopped outputting the text. The window pops out from the side, but its blank.

Many Thanks

simon
(2015-04-15, 11:47)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

I was wondering if you could take a look at the changelog.txt as it has stopped outputting the text. The window pops out from the side, but its blank.

Many Thanks

simon

I'll take a look

Many Thanks

simon

EDIT: all working fine. Ignore this message. PC and RPi Platforms.
(2015-04-15, 12:06)myfototv Wrote:

Many Thanks

simon

EDIT: all working fine. Ignore this message. PC and RPi Platforms.

Okay dokey
No one has posted in a while, but I wanted to ask about a problem I'm having.
When I use the override context menu, the menu comes up like this:

I'm using the override because Genesis doesn't seem to work with the standard context menu, there is no option to add to XBMC favorites.

Any ideas?
(2015-04-17, 14:26)EmileB Wrote: No one has posted in a while, but I wanted to ask about a problem I'm having.
When I use the override context menu, the menu comes up like this:

I'm using the override because Genesis doesn't seem to work with the standard context menu, there is no option to add to XBMC favorites.

Any ideas?

Update to the latest version from my repo, that should sort it
Can you link your repo?

(surprised you don't have it in your sig Wink )
(2015-04-17, 15:16)EmileB Wrote: Can you link your repo?

(surprised you don't have it in your sig Wink )

Here you go

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...-1.0.6.zip
Has anyone got Super Favorites to work with pathsubstitution in their advancedsettings.xml?

I have a bunch of different XBMC installs in different rooms and then centralize things like keymaps, sources, etc. with pathsubstitution, but once I do that, overriding the context menu or setting it to a button no longer works.

Here is a section from my advancedsettings:
Code:
     <pathsubstitution>
       <substitute>
         <from>special://profile/keymaps/</from>
         <to>smb://192.168.1.109/Public/XBMC/userdata/keymaps/</to>
       </substitute>
     </pathsubstitution>

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: After further testing, it looks like it is only the keymaps path substitution that messes things up. All my other pathsubstitutions work fine with Super Favorites, it's just the keymaps one.
(2015-04-19, 18:30)Doctor Eggs Wrote: Has anyone got Super Favorites to work with pathsubstitution in their advancedsettings.xml?

I have a bunch of different XBMC installs in different rooms and then centralize things like keymaps, sources, etc. with pathsubstitution, but once I do that, overriding the context menu or setting it to a button no longer works.

Here is a section from my advancedsettings:
Code:
     <pathsubstitution>
       <substitute>
         <from>special://profile/keymaps/</from>
         <to>smb://192.168.1.109/Public/XBMC/userdata/keymaps/</to>
       </substitute>
     </pathsubstitution>

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: After further testing, it looks like it is only the keymaps path substitution that messes things up. All my other pathsubstitutions work fine with Super Favorites, it's just the keymaps one.

I have been converting the SF codebase to use the xbmcvfs class so I assume (although haven't tested it) the above should *just* work.

As you can imagine this has been a huge rewrite so I want to test it quite a lot before release but it will definitely be early this coming week (keep an eye on Twitter).

This should also allow you to have all your actual Super Favourites centralized to one machine and have all your Kodi's pick up this one shared version.

This has been a popular request from virtually day 1, and something I've been putting off over and over again; after spending virtually all day on it today I now know why LOL
SF 1.0.29 Released (in my repo only at the moment - gonna wait to see if I've bust anything and then will submit to org)

Has a few minor bug fixes, but the major new feature is full support of Kodi shares for the Super Favourites folder location (finally I hear you say).

This is particularly useful if you have multiple Kodis on your network and you want then to all share the same Super Favourites, simply set the location of your Super Favourites folder on all the boxes to the same location (via the SF settings) and voila!

NOTE This location is the folder that contains the Super Favourites folder (not the Super Favourites folder itself), so on a default installation this would be:

kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites

This have been quite a substantial rewrite - I have extensively tested but given how complex SF is and how many different ways it can be used - I can't guarantee I haven't broken anything. If you do notice anything unusual please let me know.
(2014-10-24, 23:02)DetrieZ Wrote: I see a setting for the Super Favorites Folder location.. It is set to c:\users\mylaptop\application data.....
So the directory (obviously) does not exist on the other machines. A token might have been a good idea here.

Anyway, Can I move the directory from my local machine to my file server and share it with all my setups? This will give me a single source to update.

If yes, what directory do I need to move? Do I need to edit any settings files?

Latest version SF 1.0.29 now supports Kodi shares for Super Favourites folder location, so you should now be able to achieve what you want.
Hi Spoyser,

imported list on the previous version 5 minutes ago and it worked.The import feature is giving me "Failed to import Super Favourites", on 1.0.29

Any Ideas.

Cheers.

Simontfs
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6