• 62(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
A small usability bug:
If "auto start" is on, it's too easy to exit from SF

It's a problem, because "auto start" is a great option for non-tech users.
But if the user click too many times on ESC, they will lose the UI

I suggest, adding a dialog box ( Are you want to exit from SF...) if " auto start" is on.
Since the latest update whenever I add anything to SF from another addon, instead of the shortcut having the movie's name it has the other addon's name. Anyone ideas?
(2015-08-13, 00:56)Silvertm Wrote: Since the latest update whenever I add anything to SF from another addon, instead of the shortcut having the movie's name it has the other addon's name. Anyone ideas?

How are you adding the items to SF?

Also can you edit you're post and remove the mentioned addons as they are banned at the org.
(2015-08-12, 21:35)AnalyzeQ Wrote: A small usability bug:

I suggest, adding a dialog box ( Are you want to exit from SF...) if " auto start" is on.

Very difficult as the exiting is actually core Kodi functionality, I'll give it some thought and see what I can come up with.
(2015-08-12, 19:41)adito Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 19:30)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 09:59)adito Wrote: :-)
that what I was trying to tell you from the beggining.

I'll list you my hebrew addons:

וואלה
וואלה Yes
ילדודס
ערוץ 1
ערוץ 10
רשת
תוכניות טבע HD

those are all the hebrew named addons in my systems but it will happen with every hebrew addon...

thank you for you're help

Can you overwrite the default.py in the Super Favourites folder with this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...default.py

And let me know if that helps.

yessss
problem solved!!!!

you're awsome :-)

are you going to put it in the next updateHuh
(2015-08-13, 08:31)adito Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 19:41)adito Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 19:30)spoyser Wrote: Can you overwrite the default.py in the Super Favourites folder with this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...default.py

And let me know if that helps.

yessss
problem solved!!!!

you're awsome :-)

are you going to put it in the next updateHuh

Will do, just going to tweak it slightly first.
(2015-08-13, 07:15)spoyser Wrote:

Very difficult as the exiting is actually core Kodi functionality, I'll give it some thought and see what I can come up with.

If it help, the add on "PseudoTV " did that.
(2015-08-13, 11:29)AnalyzeQ Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 07:15)spoyser Wrote:

If it help, the add on "PseudoTV " did that.

PseudoTV is a script not an addon
I have installed the latest version of super favourites on the latest version of OSMC (isengard). Using default setting in super favourites, with "global super favourites menu" ON there is no add to super favourites on any context menus...only the normal add to favourites. I've tried on the standard OSMC skin and confluence with the same result. I've even tried with the global menu OFF in case of inverted settings and then turned it back On after a restart. No fix. Is this something you can fix, or should I put a post on the OSMC forum?

Thank you in advance
(2015-08-13, 11:30)Dc0de Wrote: I have installed the latest version of super favourites on the latest version of OSMC (isengard). Using default setting in super favourites, with "global super favourites menu" ON there is no add to super favourites on any context menus...only the normal add to favourites. I've tried on the standard OSMC skin and confluence with the same result. I've even tried with the global menu OFF in case of inverted settings and then turned it back On after a restart. No fix. Is this something you can fix, or should I put a post on the OSMC forum?

Thank you in advance

What sort of device are you running that on?

The global menu works by creating a key map to override the standard menu invoking functionality, it could be that that doesn't work for your device and/or remote

Can you enable debugging in Kodi, then try to open the SF menu, then upload the log
It's on a raspberry pi 1. Having learned how your plugin works, I'm wondering if by using the "key map" program plugin, to map a button on my controller to the context menu, it is overriding your key map. My next step is to uninstall the map and keymap program, and uninstall and re-install your plugin. Using the keymap program should then use you overridden context menu, so I can then map it to a key on my remote. My remote doesn't have a context button as standard. Is there a unique command the mapped key should be sending to bring up your context menu?
Yes that would explain why it isn't working.

Your easiest solution is to switch off menu override in the SF settings. Then in the user_data/keymaps folder you should find one xml file that the Keymap addon has created. Open that file in a text editor and find the line that looks similar to this:

Code:
<button id="XX">ContextMenu</button>

And change it to:

Code:
<button id="XX">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</</button>
(2015-08-13, 07:12)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 00:56)Silvertm Wrote: Since the latest update whenever I add anything to SF from another addon, instead of the shortcut having the movie's name it has the other addon's name. Any ideas?

I use the context menu and then navigate to folders I have for Movies, Television etc within SF. Same thing I was doing before the latest update.

If it helps, I'm running OpenElec on a Chromebox. But not sure how that would affect anything since SF was working fine before this last update.
(2015-08-13, 23:52)Silvertm Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 07:12)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 00:56)Silvertm Wrote: Since the latest update whenever I add anything to SF from another addon, instead of the shortcut having the movie's name it has the other addon's name. Any ideas?

I use the context menu and then navigate to folders I have for Movies, Television etc within SF. Same thing I was doing before the latest update.

If it helps, I'm running OpenElec on a Chromebox. But not sure how that would affect anything since SF was working fine before this last update.

Not entirely sure what you are referring to. What does the context menu have to do with anything? Can you post a screenshot?
Thank you Spoyser. My missing "globle add to super favourites context menu" fixed. It was the keymap program overriding your override of the keymap to your custom context menu.

I'm also getting the problem as in post #917. I go to another add on (hint - opposite of pepper), do a search, highlight the item I want to add to super favourites, press a button on remote to bring up your custom context menu, and then press the add to superfavourites, select the superfavourites folder. When I then navigate in OSMC on the raspberry pi 1, to the superfavourites add on, it says plugin name instead of the item name next to the item I just added.

Amazing plugin by the way!
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6