<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="254">contextmenu</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

I have added line:
<key id="251">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</key>
and it worksSmile
THX for promt and solution.
(2015-11-17, 23:17)artur251 Wrote: My /keymaps/gen.xml was:
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="254">contextmenu</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

I have added line:
<key id="251">XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/capture.py)</key>
and it worksSmile
THX for promt and solution.

Nice one, glad I could help
Thanks for the update spoyser, the switches for choosing art in each view are handy! Coincidentally Titan stable has been updated tonight as well and now I don't know what's going on lol.

The remember view for each folder was working great but I was missing the Banner view. So I changed to TV view in SF settings but now it's not remembering the views in any level. Changed back to movies and the same. What exactly does the remember current view do? Does it save for the current folder or all? I've tried with doing that and without it still doesn't save the view for each folder.

Also noticed the Panel square in was displaying thumbs before I selected TV view and now it's gone back to fanart.

What I'm trying to do is have folder level one on Landscape, then level two on panel square, then level 3 on banner. Think we were getting there but there may be a few bugs/ conflicts with this skin. Thanks for your efforts Smile
Ah OK a bit more playing and I see whats going on. I had enable forced view in skin settings on. I've disabled this and now it's remembering views OK.
I changed the view to movies and I can see banners OK. Panel square is not picking up the thumbs again though. It does work on default, not sure which section this is based on? I can't see banners in this view. Also Tags (labels for landscape/thumbs view) don't show up so there's no names of the folders.
I have a problem in transferring/saving item metadata from other plug-ins to SF. Eg. iIn the genesis are data : genre, year, rating etc
After saving this position in SF only plot is available.
Why? How to fix it?
(2015-11-18, 19:28)artur251 Wrote: I have a problem in transferring/saving item metadata from other plug-ins to SF. Eg. the data : genre, year, rating etc
After saving this position in SF only plot is available.
Why? How to fix it?

SF doesn't store meta-data only images and fanart.

In addition each item in SF has a description property that can either be manually set via the Edit menu, or automatically set when you add the item to SF, in this case the description will depend on the nature of the item added. For movies this will be the plot (more info can be found in the readme.txt)
(2015-11-18, 02:10)Morphy99 Wrote: Ah OK a bit more playing and I see whats going on. I had enable forced view in skin settings on. I've disabled this and now it's remembering views OK.
I changed the view to movies and I can see banners OK. Panel square is not picking up the thumbs again though. It does work on default, not sure which section this is based on? I can't see banners in this view. Also Tags (labels for landscape/thumbs view) don't show up so there's no names of the folders.

You don't happen to know what infolabel is used for the labels in those views do you?
(2015-11-18, 22:57)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 02:10)Morphy99 Wrote: Ah OK a bit more playing and I see whats going on. I had enable forced view in skin settings on. I've disabled this and now it's remembering views OK.

You don't happen to know what infolabel is used for the labels in those views do you?
Nope one for Marcel I'm afraid. I'll ping him on his thread.
I've posted on the skin thread here with some more info on the issues above.

Did you have a look at that bug with the panel square when in movies/tv show view?
Brick 
Good Evening Spoyser,

Two quick questions, whilst using the autoplay feature on occasion i get this message on top of a video playing in the background. When I click the OK button to remove the message, the video stops. Would there be any way to disable this message?

And also just wondering if you have had time to look at the import from remote location bug.

Thanks a million. Good night.
(2015-11-19, 00:38)Morphy99 Wrote: I've posted on the skin thread here with some more info on the issues above.

Did you have a look at that bug with the panel square when in movies/tv show view?

Which bug is that, I've lost track a bit Smile
(2015-11-19, 01:57)myfototv Wrote: Good Evening Spoyser,

Two quick questions, whilst using the autoplay feature on occasion i get this message on top of a video playing in the background. When I click the OK button to remove the message, the video stops. Would there be any way to disable this message?

And also just wondering if you have had time to look at the import from remote location bug.

Probably a badly coded addon, probably setting an item as playable and then using xbmc.Player().play to play it. Can you try altering the playmode and see if that helps. What addon is doing it?

Is the bug not fixed in 1.0.42, if not can you describe it again.
(2015-11-19, 09:12)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 00:38)Morphy99 Wrote: I've posted on the skin thread here with some more info on the issues above.

It's on that post I linked. When SF is set to movie views in settings the Panel Square view is still showing the fanart not the Thumb.
(2015-11-19, 10:06)Morphy99 Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 09:12)spoyser Wrote:

It's on that post I linked. When SF is set to movie views in settings the Panel Square view is still showing the fanart not the Thumb.

I believe that is down to the skin,

I've been through the SF code and it is definitely correct.

I believe, and I'm sure Marcel has already stated earlier in this thread that both the panel views with movie content will display fanart.

If you don't want fanart then you will have to change the content type to something else, I can confirm that artist definitely works in the panel view.
(2015-11-19, 09:15)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 01:57)myfototv Wrote: Good Evening Spoyser,

Probably a badly coded addon, probably setting an item as playable and then using xbmc.Player().play to play it. Can you try altering the playmode and see if that helps. What addon is doing it?

Is the bug not fixed in 1.0.42, if not can you describe it again.

Good Morning Spoyser,
As for the message that pops up, Ill play about and try to find out where why etc.

And the import feature ok here goes.

Export feature is OK......
Export Super Favourites>Do you want to include Settings (no) > Save to Desktop > Super Favourites Exported successfully.

Import Before updated SF version
Import from remote location/or local(doesnt matter result is the same)>Importing Super Favourites>Super Favourtites imported ok

Then do the import again(remote or local) and its works (leaving addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/settings.xml as is)

Import After updated SF version
Import from remote location/or local(doesnt matter result is the same)>Importing Super Favourites>Super Favourtites imported ok

Then do the import again(remote or local) and settings have been lost (iExplore windows pops out, asking for location of Super Favourites.zip)

Work around - Part 1
Export Super Favourites>"do you want to include Settings"(yes)>Super Favourites Exported ok

Work Around - Part 2
Import Super Favourites>Locally(remote is not possible unless manually rewriting location again>Navigate to Super Favourites.zip>"Do you want to overwrite Current Settings"(yes)>
Super Favourites imported ok.

Work Around - Part 3
Import Super Favourites from Remote Location(overwritten settings in part 2)>Do you want to overwrite Current Settings("yes" -if no settings will be lost again) Super Favourites imported ok.

Downside
Everytime settings is overwritten - Changelog Pop Up appears
Accidentally click "No" to Overwrite current Setting and go through the process again

Ive tried to be as clear as I can, of course Ill elaborate if needed. Possibly an iExplore issue? as it wasn’t there before the update, and the Import problem started when iExplore was included. Thanks a million Spoyser. Have a great Day.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6