Question.
I have created folder, all sports.
I may be in
all sports
-------pho***ix
------------acestream
------------------livesports.ru
------------------------------xyzsports

it's a bugger to back all the way out, and hitting the home followed by addons takes you back to where you were.
is it possible to have a "superfavourites home" in the context menu, so you can jump all the way back?
(2015-11-28, 15:50)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 15:39)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I'm using v1.0.35 at the moment and created a super favourite with several video addons.
Well I can't figure out how to change the background after entering the super favourite folder.
I can change thumb and fanart of the folder itself but when I enter the super favourite folder it always shows the custom super favourite background.
So how do I change this one? Smile

Thx in advance

It is in the settings under Display Settings

Not sure what is was called in 1.0.35 but in the latest from my repo (1.0.42) it is the Default fanart setting

Ok, thank you.
But with this setting it is not possible to use different backgrounds inside of multiple super favourite folders, right?
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Sean what do you think of this.
a feature that I think "sounds" amazong Big Grin

okay say I have a sf called "horror"
when I click on it, the super folder launches AND.....
kodi plays an audio stream of something the user defined, maybe a horror track or a scream....
tadaaaa Big Grin

so basically the feature adds an audio stream (in the background) when a user launches a super favourite folder, maybe just a short clip?

this is how I think might work
hover over horror folder, context menu
"add an audio track"
that side bar from lefts comes out where you chose an audio tracked that is installed on your computer
enter
"would you like to repeat the track"

I have no idea if its even possible but I know sf already runs through many hoops to achieve what it does.
I thought in theory it sounded good Big Grin, what are your thoughts? you see any potential?
(2015-11-28, 17:58)Maaarv Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 15:50)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 15:39)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I'm using v1.0.35 at the moment and created a super favourite with several video addons.
Well I can't figure out how to change the background after entering the super favourite folder.
I can change thumb and fanart of the folder itself but when I enter the super favourite folder it always shows the custom super favourite background.
So how do I change this one? Smile

Thx in advance

It is in the settings under Display Settings

Not sure what is was called in 1.0.35 but in the latest from my repo (1.0.42) it is the Default fanart setting

Ok, thank you.
But with this setting it is not possible to use different backgrounds inside of multiple super favourite folders, right?

When inside a folder the fanart displayed will be the fanart of the selected item.

The default is what is used if the current selection doesn't have it's own fanart.
(2015-11-28, 17:49)scissors Wrote: Hi,
thanks for this add on. REALLY useful.

Question.
I may be in
all sports
-------pho***ix
------------acestream

it's a bugger to back all the way out, and hitting the home followed by addons takes you back to where you were.
is it possible to have a "superfavourites home" in the context menu, so you can jump all the way back?

For now try this.

Add the SF addon itself to kodi favourites, then add that favourite back into SF. Then open the context menu on that item and select Edit Super Favourite.

Then select Manually edit favourite.

Then change name to Home (if you want)

Leave type as ActivateWindow

Leave window as 10025 (or whatever it is)

Then for the command, add this to the end:

Code:
&mode=-2

That might work

Actually just tried it and it seems to only work sometimes so I think I need to investigate a bit more
(2015-11-28, 18:04)kilimanjaro Wrote: Sean what do you think of this.
a feature that I think "sounds" amazong Big Grin

okay say I have a sf called "horror"
when I click on it, the super folder launches AND.....
kodi plays an audio stream of something the user defined, maybe a horror track or a scream....
tadaaaa Big Grin

so basically the feature adds an audio stream (in the background) when a user launches a super favourite folder, maybe just a short clip?

this is how I think might work
hover over horror folder, context menu
"add an audio track"
that side bar from lefts comes out where you chose an audio tracked that is installed on your computer
enter
"would you like to repeat the track"

I have no idea if its even possible but I know sf already runs through many hoops to achieve what it does.
I thought in theory it sounded good Big Grin, what are your thoughts? you see any potential?

Hi mate, I'd forgotten it was you!

Sound file is an interesting idea but it would trigger the music visualisation I believe, which might be a tad distracting.

I'll have a look.
its okay Smile I would be more surprised if you remembered lol
I've actually seen something similar in aeon nox I believe, where is you go in library and open a series then it automatically plays an audio track (in the background) while your browsing the episode list.

I do agree if the music visualisation is triggered then it wont work, but I'll see what you come up with Smile
(2015-11-28, 18:29)kilimanjaro Wrote: its okay Smile I would be more surprised if you remembered lol
I've actually seen something similar in aeon nox I believe, where is you go in library and open a series then it automatically plays an audio track (in the background) while your browsing the episode list.

I do agree if the music visualisation is triggered then it wont work, but I'll see what you come up with Smile

I assume it this case nox doesn't open the visualisation?
Yes there was no visulisation, it really was an amazing feature to have the soundtrack of whatever your looking at, but that was baked into the skin, would be a feat if it's possible to implement inside sf.
(2015-11-28, 18:22)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 17:49)scissors Wrote: Hi,
thanks for this add on. REALLY useful.

Question.
I may be in
all sports
-------pho***ix
------------acestream

For now try this.

Add the SF addon itself to kodi favourites, then add that favourite back into SF. Then open the context menu on that item and select Edit Super Favourite.

Then select Manually edit favourite.

Then change name to Home (if you want)

Leave type as ActivateWindow

Leave window as 10025 (or whatever it is)

Then for the command, add this to the end:

Code:
&mode=-2

That might work

Actually just tried it and it seems to only work sometimes so I think I need to investigate a bit more

Hmm .seems To depend on which addon gets jumped to?
few more things you might consider in the future

add the ability to italic (similiar to colourise)
add the ability to underline

add the ability to colour the whole field i.e the writing is encasulated in a colour rectangular

allow the ability to copy and paste something for the icon of super favourites

all these just allow more customisation
I know u can setup view modus for the catagories togheter but is it also possible to add someting to the string that if u open a item it has a default view modus like view=500?
or did i just answer my own question?
(2015-12-01, 12:17)dynamic2 Wrote: I know u can setup view modus for the catagories togheter but is it also possible to add someting to the string that if u open a item it has a default view modus like view=500?
or did i just answer my own question?

I'm afraid that wont work, but if you set the view type to zero in the settings then each folder will remember its own type (like a normal Kodi folder would)
Ok thx maybe a new option for SF if its possible Smile
but yeah now i do it like the remember feature of kodi but sometimes it forget the view modes...
So much for the break. fans are relentless Wink
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6