• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Absolutely loving your addon, but I have a strange request:

I want to add a link to the regular xbmc favorites among the other super folders (kind of as its own folder, if you will)
I manually shoe-horned in a favourites.xml into the main super favorites direcroty with ActivateWindow(favourites) as its target. For some reason, it just hands for a second and does nothing.

I know what you're thinking: you already have a feature which allows XBMC Favorites to be one of the options among the super folders (Explore XBMC favorites, you call it), why do I want this. Well, 2 reasons:
1. When you activate this feature, it puts the "Explore XBMC Favorites" option in ALL the folders, not just the root dir of super folders. this can be very confusing for first-time/simple users.

2. I like to put my own thumbnails on things (which is something I love about your addon) but you're not allowed to do it on the Explore XBMC Favorites option!

So my request to you is: Either how can I make that ActivateWindow(favourites) work, or please make it so you can have "Explore XBMC Favorites" option show up ONLY in the root SuperFolders directory (if you choose) AND the ability to put a thumbnail to this option.

If that is at all possible, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi,

Is possible to add an option from a context menu as a super fave?

Example: If i go to Files, TV, context menu, Edit Source. Is it possble to add "Edit Source" as a fav, so I can then add that to my keybindings?
I'm also interested to see if thats possible :p
(2014-05-22, 02:50)servo386 Wrote: So my request to you is: Either how can I make that ActivateWindow(favourites) work, or please make it so you can have "Explore XBMC Favorites" option show up ONLY in the root SuperFolders directory (if you choose) AND the ability to put a thumbnail to this option.

If that is at all possible, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will definitely look into it for you.

(2014-05-25, 12:01)leedemon Wrote: Hi,

Is possible to add an option from a context menu as a super fave?

Example: If i go to Files, TV, context menu, Edit Source. Is it possble to add "Edit Source" as a fav, so I can then add that to my keybindings?

Just had a quick look and it isn't obvious how to get hold of the context menu information, but I have a dig and see what I can find.
TY! Smile

Would be great to able to add context options to favs
Hello spoyser,
In my set up I encounter an issue.I can add a file in super favorites but if it's name is in Greek language(mostly addons I use) I can't see it.It can be played but the big problem is that if I add e.g. 10 files I don't know who is who.

Thanks for the great addon and keep up the great work!
(2014-05-26, 20:25)tromy Wrote: Hello spoyser,
In my set up I encounter an issue.I can add a file in super favorites but if it's name is in Greek language(mostly addons I use) I can't see it.It can be played but the big problem is that if I add e.g. 10 files I don't know who is who.

Can u add one of them to the normal xbmc favourites and then upload the favourites.xml to a pastebin site.

The file is located in the xbmc/user_data folder
(2014-05-26, 20:32)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 20:25)tromy Wrote: Hello spoyser,

Can u add one of them to the normal xbmc favourites and then upload the favourites.xml to a pastebin site.

The file is located in the xbmc/user_data folder
The specific addon doesn't have the option to add to xbmc favourites,so I use the context override menu and add it to super addon
The only way I found to add it to xbmc favorites is to create an m3u file inside xbmc: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg0m4ug9akly3f...urites.xml
Cheers for that, I have a look into displaying other characters.

Just to confirm, when you select Add to Super Faves it works, you just get no name displayed?

Can you then rename it via the context menu?

One final thing, can you create a super folder called test and then use the context Add To Super Faves to put one in it. Then upload the favourites.xml file from the user_data\plugin.program.super.favourites\test
1.Yes, it works but no name displayed.

2.I can rename it.If I rename it in english is fine but rename it in greek same result.(No name displayed)

3.Created folder,added the same file and another file which is a movie : "greek title"(2006).I can see only the (2006)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3wgewozdqh9r5...6MjA4PdT3a

I noticed something if it helps you: I add a movie from my library and the name is displayed correct.(All movies scraped with nfo's.all the titles are in greek)
The files in "test" folder come from addon
(2014-05-26, 22:38)tromy Wrote: 1.Yes, it works but no name displayed.

2.I can rename it.If I rename it in english is fine but rename it in greek same result.(No name displayed)

3.Created folder,added the same file and another file which is a movie : "greek title"(2006).I can see only the (2006)

I noticed something if it helps you: I add a movie from my library and the name is displayed correct.(All movies scraped with nfo's.all the titles are in greek)

Can you try this version

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...-1.0.5.zip

And let me know if that works okay?
(2014-05-27, 07:26)spoyser Wrote:

Can you try this version

I tried this version spoyser but still the same resultsSad
Here's a screenshot.I can see only the artwork and numbers( if are included in the title of the file)

With the new super search can you add to the search menu my xbmc library? Thanks again it is a great addon.
(2014-05-27, 17:59)markaisi Wrote: With the new super search can you add to the search menu my xbmc library? Thanks again it is a great addon.

I'll have a look and see what I can do

(2014-05-27, 17:36)tromy Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 07:26)spoyser Wrote:

Can you try this version

I tried this version spoyser but still the same resultsSad
Here's a screenshot.I can see only the artwork and numbers( if are included in the title of the file)

Can you point me at the addon, I think I'm going to need that to sort it out.
Quote:Can you point me at the addon, I think I'm going to need that to sort it out.
1.Hellenic player
2.Hellenic movies
LambdaLove

Spoyser, thanks for your efforts!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6