• 71(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2015-09-26, 08:39)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 05:30)Necromancyr Wrote: Ok, took a bit longer than anticipated but I figured out my issue with path and direct linking to a Super Favorite. Or should I say FavoUrite. Seems I left out a U and that was the cause. :/

Lol

That's because I'm British Smile

(although Kodi also spells it that way)

Oh, don't worry...a few choice words involving brit, limey, and other random things were uttered when I figured it out. Smile Definitely loving what I can do with this! Thanks for a great addon!
(2015-09-26, 23:39)avshalog Wrote: hi,
I experience a problem to do actions on favorites with hebrew text. can't paste, rename, remove etc.
i saw there was a fix for older versions (overwrite default. py file with a new one) . is there a fix to the current ver. (1.0.39.1)
thanks!

I wasn't aware it was still a problem, can you explain exactly what the problem is and I'll have a look.

Also if you can upload a log that would be useful too.
(2015-09-26, 22:25)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 22:10)kgoerbig Wrote: Can you add an option to move items up or down position wise within a favorite? Currently, you can only move an item from one fav folder to another fav folder.

That's been in there since version 1.0.2!!

From the context menu, select edit favourite, then select move up or move down.

The only move option I get is:

Edit Super Favorite >> Move Favorite >> Choose a Super Folder

I have no move up or down option.Running from OSMC from a Raspbery PI2 using a streamzap remote. Super Fav version 1.0.40.
(2015-09-27, 14:49)kgoerbig Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 22:25)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 22:10)kgoerbig Wrote: Can you add an option to move items up or down position wise within a favorite? Currently, you can only move an item from one fav folder to another fav folder.

That's been in there since version 1.0.2!!

From the context menu, select edit favourite, then select move up or move down.

The only move option I get is:

Edit Super Favorite >> Move Favorite >> Choose a Super Folder

I have no move up or down option.Running from OSMC from a Raspbery PI2 using a streamzap remote. Super Fav version 1.0.40.

Move up and Move down are the first 2 items in the edit menu.

If they are not there then it is because you have 'Sort alphabetically' switch on (first setting on the Display Settings page')
(2015-09-24, 22:41)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 17:11)Phoenix101 Wrote: Hi Spoyser, is there a way to set a special path in the skins to use the 'import from remote file' in super favourites? Or is it possible for you to add this as a function that it itself could be linked to a skin, kind of like an 'update' feature for people like myself who would like to have an updater based on a superfavourite backup maintained online.
Many many thanks mate, amaaazzzziiinnng work by the way!!!!! LOVING SF!!

Try
Code:
RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/importer.py)

You can also set SF to show the Import from Remote on its first page (see Display settings)

Supergrateful mate, your a star!! Can I ask if the 'import remote file' - option, is for superfavourites' backup zip file?
hi spoyser - a few issues in AFTV/Helix despite update this week:

1 Context menu on Profiles has no option to load Profile. Need to allow XBMC context menu override
2 Context menu on iVue with Sky skin overrides right click option to choose program reminder and top navigation bar, Sometimes the cursor, however, catches the top navigation bar and then whizzes across the options uncontrollably orcing the app to freeze. Need to allow to hide context menu and allow cursor to opt for navigation bar

cheers Smile
FEATURE REQUEST:

I would like to remote host my SF favorites files on an HTTP server, and have SF "import" every time it loads.

Right now, I use the "Import Super Favorites" via a remote URL (.zip file). That works...but I want it more automated, instead of a manual process every time I make changes to my SF favorites.

What I envision is having the directory structure and files of the Super Favorites.zip file in a web directory. Maybe SF just loads them dynamically each time its is launched.

Thoughts?
(2015-09-29, 11:54)tvkod Wrote: hi spoyser - a few issues in AFTV/Helix despite update this week:

1 Context menu on Profiles has no option to load Profile. Need to allow XBMC context menu override
2 Context menu on iVue with Sky skin overrides right click option to choose program reminder and top navigation bar, Sometimes the cursor, however, catches the top navigation bar and then whizzes across the options uncontrollably orcing the app to freeze. Need to allow to hide context menu and allow cursor to opt for navigation bar

cheers Smile

1) will fix that next release - for now when on the override menu just press the menu button again and this will launch the standard context menu

2) can't do anything about that, have you asked the iv author?
spoyser, is this something you could add?

(2015-09-29, 15:25)SAIDias Wrote: FEATURE REQUEST:

I would like to remote host my SF favorites files on an HTTP server, and have SF "import" every time it loads.

Right now, I use the "Import Super Favorites" via a remote URL (.zip file). That works...but I want it more automated, instead of a manual process every time I make changes to my SF favorites.

What I envision is having the directory structure and files of the Super Favorites.zip file in a web directory. Maybe SF just loads them dynamically each time its is launched.

Thoughts?
(2015-09-29, 19:36)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 11:54)tvkod Wrote: hi spoyser - a few issues in AFTV/Helix despite update this week:

cheers Smile

1) will fix that next release - for now when on the override menu just press the menu button again and this will launch the standard context menu

Thanks spoyser.

1 standard menu does not launch when pressing menu again using an AFTV remote. only get sf quick launch and settings
2 Not sure how to reach the ivue author on this forum. Do you think he has to write code to stop superfavourites context menu from launching? Not what you're asking
(2015-10-01, 10:50)tvkod Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 19:36)spoyser Wrote:

cheers Smile

Thanks spoyser.

1 standard menu does not launch when pressing menu again using an AFTV remote. only get sf quick launch and settings
2 Not sure how to reach the ivue author on this forum. Do you think he has to write code to stop superfavourites context menu from launching? Not what you're asking

So if you press the menu button whilst in the SF override menu what actually happens? Does the menu close and reopen or does nothing happen?
(2015-09-29, 01:37)Phoenix101 Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 22:41)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 17:11)Phoenix101 Wrote: Hi Spoyser, is there a way to set a special path in the skins to use the 'import from remote file' in super favourites? Or is it possible for you to add this as a function that it itself could be linked to a skin, kind of like an 'update' feature for people like myself who would like to have an updater based on a superfavourite backup maintained online.
Many many thanks mate, amaaazzzziiinnng work by the way!!!!! LOVING SF!!

Try
Code:
RunScript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/importer.py)

You can also set SF to show the Import from Remote on its first page (see Display settings)

Supergrateful mate, your a star!! Can I ask if the 'import remote file' - option, is for superfavourites' backup zip file?

Yes, the import remote file option, is to import a previously exported file. The file should be located on a http server somewhere accessible by Kodi, the URL should be entered in the advanced settings of SF
(2015-09-27, 09:38)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-09-26, 23:39)avshalog Wrote: hi,
I experience a problem to do actions on favorites with hebrew text. can't paste, rename, remove etc.
i saw there was a fix for older versions (overwrite default. py file with a new one) . is there a fix to the current ver. (1.0.39.1)
thanks!

I wasn't aware it was still a problem, can you explain exactly what the problem is and I'll have a look.

Also if you can upload a log that would be useful too.

hi, sorry for the delayed response.
first, where can i find super favorites log file? its the regular kodi log file?
second, I'll explain the problem:
any action I preform on super favorites folder that has an hebrew name results a script error. for example rename, paste, remove.
there is no problem to create a hebrew name folder.
thank you!
(2015-10-02, 14:06)spoyser Wrote:
(2015-10-01, 10:50)tvkod Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 19:36)spoyser Wrote: 1) will fix that next release - for now when on the override menu just press the menu button again and this will launch the standard context menu

Thanks spoyser.

So if you press the menu button whilst in the SF override menu what actually happens? Does the menu close and reopen or does nothing happen?

just shows again the two SF options quick launch and settings in the pop up menu. Nothing else regardless how many times pressing menu button.
Is there a way to view movie lists with the movie info on the right side of the list (instead of just box art)? It doesn't seem to ba available as an option in the left pane menu. If someone could give me an easy solution it would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6