Where has "Video Output" option gone?
Until recently I had an option to change "Video output" which options such as HDMI, VGA and Default. This option was in additional to (and situated just above) the "Video Mode" (that has Full Screen #1, Windowed).. I re-installed XBMC today and it seems this option is not there any more.. I did nothing to get it there last time, and the option was very useful as it allowed me to switch between my TV (HDMI) and Projector (VGA) without the need to disconnect, etc.. I cant for the life of me add the 2 outputs in such a manner that I can easily switch between them.. Any suggestions as to how to get this option back?

Im running Xbmcbuntu Beta 13 (currently on Beta 4).. Before I had XBMC from the nightly repo, but I guess as the Beta Repo was rebuild today its not like the nightly has additional options.. (Or do they?)..

I cant not find any mentions of this option on the XBMC Wiki, which makes it hard to work out how to get it back..
Correction.. The menu option is called "Monitor", and was indeed hidden on the latest beta, and only came to light when I installed the nightly build.. How weird is that.. Perhaps its a feature coming up in XBMC 14 (as the nightly build is advertised as XBMC 14)..?

Anyway, its all sorted now, and I am able to select between the various outputs. Smile
(2014-04-19, 22:35)runel Wrote: Correction.. The menu option is called "Monitor", and was indeed hidden on the latest beta, and only came to light when I installed the nightly build.. How weird is that.. Perhaps its a feature coming up in XBMC 14 (as the nightly build is advertised as XBMC 14)..?

Anyway, its all sorted now, and I am able to select between the various outputs. Smile

The latest nightly shows as 13.0 RC1
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Mine is 14.0 Alpha 1.. Im using the repo from wsnipex.
(2014-04-19, 23:51)runel Wrote: Mine is 14.0 Alpha 1.. Im using the repo from wsnipex.
14.0 alpha 1 is the master branch not the Gotham branch.

There's very little difference between the two at the moment though...
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
(2014-04-19, 23:51)runel Wrote: Mine is 14.0 Alpha 1.. Im using the repo from wsnipex.

(2014-04-20, 19:23)DBMandrake Wrote:
14.0 alpha 1 is the master branch not the Gotham branch.

There's very little difference between the two at the moment though...

My apologies, I didn't see the the Xbmcbuntu part of your initial post.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where has "Video Output" option gone?0