BBC Iplayer outside of the uk (how to setup proxy?)
Hi All,
I badly want to get the iPlayer running but I am having difficulty setting up the proxy.
I dont know where I should enter the proxy details.
Should I enter them on the bbc add on settings, or should I enter them in the xbmc settings, or in the ouya android vpn settings? or all 3?

I keep getting 'Script Failed! 'iplayer' when I try to open a channel. But I believe this is a pretty generic error message type that can have many meanings. I believe its not working because they see I dont have a UK I.P address, so it seems my proxy isnt setup correctly. (just to rule out, my proxy is working fine as I set it up on internet explorer & firefox on my windows machine and the iplayer works for me this way)

Any help pleaseeHuh?

Thanks Smile
get smart proxy
(2014-05-03, 15:56)djustoe Wrote: I keep getting 'Script Failed! 'iplayer' when I try to open a channel. But I believe this is a pretty generic error message type that can have many meanings.

There's probably more information in xbmc.log that would be useful for you to share.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BBC Iplayer outside of the uk (how to setup proxy?)0