• 1(current)
WIP Tube
I stopped working on this skin a while ago:

Check out simphax's continuation of Tube!

Tube is just a little something I've been working on. I'm aiming for it to be a ridiculously simple skin. All the view types are horizontal and span the entire width of the screen, so the items won't get cut off when scrolling.

These are actual screenshots from XBMC, have a look at them in full-screen:

watch gallery

And a video demonstrating some of the current views and their animations:
Looks great, keep up the good work :-)
really liked the thumbnails view and osd, looks very concise and minimal, great work on that. Smile
hope to see more of it soon Big Grin
nice work
Just posted that video I was talking about, turns out I'm not *that* lazy after all ;d
love it very nice

can we use it put download link
very nice minimalistic approach. i too like the view types!
following
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
want
I like this! Can't wait to see an alpha Smile
Flawless keep us updated
Oh dear i want it ! So simple and perfect!
Are you planning on adding some "recent widget" on the home screen?
Also i think it would be good to show the progress bar with the menu when playing. That s something i can't live without Tongue
Wow. This is ridiculously beautiful. Design-wise it's everything I've wanted.

Think the home screen does need some sort of widget though for random items, ongoing tv shows etc. What other views are available for seasons?

Keep up the good work!
Is there still no way to scroll through a list in the order of the container in a thumbnail view? at this point in the video you scroll right which jumps from episode 1 to 3. rather than going down to 2 then back up to 3 and so on. It's the main reason I don't use any skins with this kind of view.
How long till we can use this? Finding something like this is the reason why I check these forums..
Before I can release an alpha version, I need to implement a proper settings window and in-player settings, to make it at least a bit usable.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tube9