Android Minix x7
Hey there,

I don't know if it is in this forum already but i have some troubles with subtitles in XBMC.
It used to run smoothley but due to some reason it doesn't work anymore. When i want to use the subtitles the screen of the movie
gets all blokkery (dunno if this is correct englisch). My screen is filled with large bloks or pixels. I have to get out of the movie and start over again to play it correctlly.

I uninstalled the scrapers and installed them again but that doesn't solve the issue.

My system is a minix neo x7 with the newest firmware installed on it.

I hope someone could help me out.

regards
The screen is now completely scrambled when opening subtitles. I realy hope some can help me out on this one
Hey there

I didnt get any ideas on this issue Sad but never the less I found the solution on this matter.
If someone has the same issue with this or any other error in xbmc you can delete the userdata wich can be found in your xbmc directory. If you delete it and open xbmc again xbmc will generate a new map for userdata. Place back your country settings and language in xbmc settings. Configere any screen, scrapers etc and xmbc is error free.

regards!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minix x70