Release New Release 1.5.1
Joethefox, very nice app. I'm digging the custom URL for iOS. Could you add an option in settings to disregard the words A, An, and The when sorting movies. It would help the app mirror the movie listing on XBMC. Much appreciated.
Updated to latest app, but not getting any EPG listing. Xbmc is still 12.3, using tvheadend, epg shows fine with xbmc itself.

If I select channel and then channel guide, I get a jsonrpc error:

XBMC JSON-RPC Error: Method not found.
(Code: -32601)
Data: (null)

METHOD
PVR.GetBroadcasts

PARAMETERS
{channelid=3;properties=(title,starttime,endtime,plot,progresspercentage,isactive,hastimer);}

Oh, and recordings and timers both throw errors.

METHOD
PVR.GetRecordings

PARAMETERS
{properties=(title,starttime,endtime,plot,plotoutline,genre,playcount,resume,channel,runtime,lifetime,icon,art,streamurl,file,directory);}

METHOD
PVR.GetTimers

PARAMETERS
{properties=(title,summary,channelid,isradio,repeating,starttime,endtime,runtime,lifetime,firstday,weekdays,priority,startmargin,endmargin,state,file,directory);}
support for all those methods have been added with XBMC 13 Gotham
Ok, makes sense, another reason to upgrade, thanks.
hi,
i was waiting for this update for a long time, because of the custom url.
Is there a way to jump from xbmc remote control to another app.
I.e. a custom button in the app which can call a custom url ?

thx in advance
regards n3tw124rd
Is there a way to set gesture mode as default when the remote starts? Instead of having to switch to it?
@handbone, yes via device settings > xbmcRemote > Remote control > gesture zone (on/off)
(2014-05-10, 08:35)joethefox Wrote: @handbone, yes via device settings > xbmcRemote > Remote control > gesture zone (on/off)

Thanks. Got so used to Android, forgot how to use IOS. lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Release 1.5.10