• 3(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
Just tested it great skin!

The only real remark i have about it is about the notifications size. Taking the full screen makes it impossible to ... see Big Grin
I often get notifications while watching something. Or even sometimes i clean/update my library while watching (when i think about it) Wink

And now what would be my wishes to make it the perfect skin for me on my Pi:
- a new colors : black (or something gray).
- show the episode number in any way in the recent episodes widget on the home screen.
- show resolution somewhere Big Grin I like to be able to know if the movie/episode is 720/1080. For now i don't think you can see it anywhere
- add a way to access recently added movies. I don't see a way to go there right now.

Great skin anyway, will try and spend more time with it
will live tv be added?
I do not see a way to disable weather from the home menu, am I just missing it?

I would love to see some sort of option to have fan art/images on the home screen, preferably multi-images like some other skins have.

Also, the text is a little on the small size when using it on my TV so if it could be increased that would be great.

Where do the files get installed? I looked through my addon folder and couldn't find anything relating to this skin.
(2014-04-28, 02:20)Scott00007 Wrote: I do not see a way to disable weather from the home menu, am I just missing it?

I would love to see some sort of option to have fan art/images on the home screen, preferably multi-images like some other skins have.

Also, the text is a little on the small size when using it on my TV so if it could be increased that would be great.

Where do the files get installed? I looked through my addon folder and couldn't find anything relating to this skin.

Under settings > appearance choose -settings (below the skin label). There you can hide the weather under the home-items page
Weather is not an option for me in that menu. I can hide pretty much anything else but weather is not in the list.

Weird. Well as work continues on this great skin I'm sure I will figure out where I've gone wrong.
This isn't a Gotham settings level problem is it?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-04-28, 14:18)Scott00007 Wrote: Weather is not an option for me in that menu. I can hide pretty much anything else but weather is not in the list.

Weird. Well as work continues on this great skin I'm sure I will figure out where I've gone wrong.

it appears directly under Hide Programs on my raspberry running gotham beta4 nightly.
i've installed beta4 on my mac and you're right, there isn't an option to hide the weather.
Hi,

I would like to try Conq, but, xbmc via your repo says that the dependencies are not met. But I am using xbmc 13 rc1

Any solution ?

Thanks
(2014-04-27, 18:47)SushiMo Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 11:48)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 11:41)SushiMo Wrote: thx hitcher,

Conq seems to be a perfect skin for low-end systems like my raspberry pi or my old intel-atom system Wink

I've got another idea to make it even lighter if you'd care to test it for me?

of course i will.
let me say its the fastest skin i've seen on the raspberry so far.
enabled overlay and fanart and even in wall viewtype its amazing smooth to scroll!
also recently added movies on home show up real fast.

tested with openelec (a nightly build of yesterday) and installed without an error.
couldn't install it on raspbmc though (older gotham nightly)

thanks for that nice, clean and fast skin. +fav Big Grin
I'll get something together soon and PM you.

(2014-04-27, 19:05)carmenm Wrote: Just tested it great skin!

The only real remark i have about it is about the notifications size. Taking the full screen makes it impossible to ... see Big Grin
I often get notifications while watching something. Or even sometimes i clean/update my library while watching (when i think about it) Wink

And now what would be my wishes to make it the perfect skin for me on my Pi:
- a new colors : black (or something gray).
- show the episode number in any way in the recent episodes widget on the home screen.
- show resolution somewhere Big Grin I like to be able to know if the movie/episode is 720/1080. For now i don't think you can see it anywhere
- add a way to access recently added movies. I don't see a way to go there right now.

Great skin anyway, will try and spend more time with it
Videos > Recently Added Movies.
(2014-04-27, 23:04)stuCONNERS Wrote: will live tv be added?
No plans at the moment.
(2014-04-28, 14:18)Scott00007 Wrote: Weather is not an option for me in that menu. I can hide pretty much anything else but weather is not in the list.

I had the option hidden if you didn't have a weather addon installed but I've changed it for the next release.
(2014-04-28, 15:28)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: Hi,

I would like to try Conq, but, xbmc via your repo says that the dependencies are not met. But I am using xbmc 13 rc1

Any solution ?

Thanks
No idea as it doesn't depend on any other addon!
I'm really enjoying the simplicity of this skin. I have added my own custom background to it, and it's so zippy. Good job dude Smile
Fantastic work as always Hitcher. I love how your work takes the complexity of XBMC and boils it down to child-like simplicity with a stunningly beautiful interface at the same time. I don't know how better to praise you than that - it's absolutely fantastic.
Thanks, but all the design credit should go to Bolteh not me.
On Frodo I get dependency not met for both Conq and Alaska when I head to your repsoitry
Both are Gotham only. Wink
Ah, ok, that would explain that then. Thanks.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5