• 30(current)
Release Conq - Gotham
After the latest updates the black bar in movies has turned blue. The same blue as the standard background color. Is there anywhere to change the color to black again?

No did not try to reset settings... Wilĺ do !
Cheers
Loving Conq, its nearly replaced Aeon for me.

Question: is it possible to have fanart backgrounds at the home screen, like the random ones shown on Aeon?
Is there a way to change the order of the addons in the add-on widget on the home screen?
I love this skin but I have a little problem with live tv.
When I change channels, I have neither the name of the chain (its icon either), and detail the current program. However, the options are checked in the menu.
Is this a problem OSD? Is it possible to do all appear?

Thanks a lot
(2014-12-03, 19:20)generator Wrote:
(2014-11-21, 22:54)Sweebee Wrote: First of all, i love this skin! But threre is something that annoys me.

Sometimes, when you have more than 1 menu, the contrast of the selected item is not very noticeable, especially when your a quite distance from the tv.

Like in this view: You can't see very well what is selected at the moment (provider, subitle or the search string).

Is there a way to change this? Like a different color, or a border/hightlight?

I agree! I'm always having trouble with the subtitle selection screen because of this.

+1 on this

Is there a quick fix around this ?
Try the test build and if that's not enough switch to a different font style.
Can I install the test build using a repo? If so can you tell me which one?
Or if I need to install a zip file, can you please point me in the right direction ?

Thx a lot for all your work, love the skin !!
Hi Hitcher

I've been using Kodi for a few years and allways loved your skins. Conq works really great on a little RaspPi.

It would be great to add a few things imho (if it's not allready in your mind Wink) :
- MPAA rating for TV Shows and movies (would be even better if it could be seen in widgets)... this is my main motivation for that post
- number of unviewed episodes as an overlay on each TV Show poster (maybe instead of partially viewed icon as an option)
- studio icon (pretty useless but rather nice)

These are not my ideas and the come from Aeon Nox 5 :

Best regards

EDIT: I apologize for the screenshot that disapeared for a while
Heya, I'm wondering if any of you tried the skin with the new release of Kodi. I don't want to update if the skin isn't working properly.
Thanks!
It's wo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It's working
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-12-25, 17:01)Martijn Wrote: It's working

Thanks!
(2014-12-19, 11:54)flodus Wrote: I love this skin but I have a little problem with live tv.
When I change channels, I have neither the name of the chain (its icon either), and detail the current program. However, the options are checked in the menu.
Is this a problem OSD? Is it possible to do all appear?

Thanks a lot

I guess it's not implemented yet. It works in most other skins.
Any chance to get this feature, Hitcher?
(2014-08-23, 18:37)Ymeltje Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 18:05)Xmassacrex Wrote:
(2014-08-20, 22:39)Ymeltje Wrote: I installed this skin on my Pi. And on my pc aswell. It looks really great. Its clean and easy to browse.

But I do miss some things that I like on other skins, or the previous skin I used.
Is there a way to show more art? Like extrafanart, and logo and clearart?
I understand that this is a light skin, but maybe an option to turn stuff on and off?
Would be cool that it looks like this.

Another cool option would be to change the opacity from the background color. So you get something like this for example.

Keep up the good work!

Stupid question but what file did you edit to alter the transparency please?? as I'd like to reduce it on mine too. Thanks

I just photoshoped it, to show what would be a cool idea, I have no idea how to alter the skin itself.
But I was thinking of learnig it. I'll look into it tomorrow.

I really would like to mod the transparency in the main default screen, so when I decide to have customized background image for the category (Video, TV shows, Weather, etc.) the background image would result more visible.

Can anybody tell me which file to edit and in which point? PLEASE ! Blush
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Gotham5