Syslog and dropping wifi setting
Hey

got two problems i was wondering about running openelec beta 6 and i keep loosing my wifi settings on reboot for some odd reason was wondering if someone else had this issue since it refuses to save the info given each time and i have checked to i didn't fuck up and had the sd card in write protected mode

also syslog settings in openelec when i google it they say its under the network settings but i can for the life of me find em so any help here is appreciated
Can't speak to the settings not saving in openelec.. i would suggest a reinstall. as for the syslog functions, apparently they have been removed as no one uses them... I would like to, but it no longer exists.
Pipe journalctl through netcat if you want syslog - add a systemd service or spawn a process in autostart.sh.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Syslog and dropping wifi setting0