XBOX Subtitles Add-ons not Working on Xbox
Exclamation 
I have been using the Kodi app for years on my Xbox One S. But for months now the subtitles Add-ons just stopped working.

Everytime I try to download subs, I immediately get an error message before any subs are listed: "OpenSubtitles.org error - Check the log for more information".

The debug log is on but I can't find any option on Kodi to view the log, only the Event Log, that shows nothing about the errors.

That happens to all sub services I use, Open subtitles and Legendas.TV. I tried uninstalling them and installing again. I tried installing different subtitles Add-ons. I tried resetting Kodi to default settings, and uninstalling It and installing again. Nothing worked.

I think it might have something to do with those python updates Kodi received. Because around the same time, the Information Providers stopped working. The on for Movies was auto changed to "The Movie Database Python". And I had to switch back to "The Movie Database" to make it work again. I can't find any way to do the same with the subtitles Add-ons.

Is anyone facing the same issue? Any hints on how to fix it?

Since the people at home doesn't speak English, that problem really killed Kodi for me.
The OpenSubtitles add-on works for me. Just make sure it has the correct login credentials and it should work.

Perhaps providing the debug log (wiki) via pastebin of your Kodi setup will give us some more insight.
Credentials are correct. I checked several times.

Can you tell me how to get the log file on the Xbox app?
See https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Kodi_Logfile_Uploader
I have exactly the same problem. Didn't manage to get it solved yet
In case you two didn't get the memo, OpenSubtitles.org has been hacked some time ago, and now all passwords have been reset.
I suggest you look into your accounts. I've reset mine, and the OpenSubtitles add-on works as before.
I have changed my password, but didnt fix it for me. Other subtitle addons give the same error.
Found out it was all add-ons not working.
Got it fixed by this: https://www.matthuisman.nz/2021/10/fix-k...s.html?m=1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles Add-ons not Working on Xbox0