Kodi subscene add-on error
Hi,

I'm getting an error while downloading the subtitle.  I'm using the add-on from this link and using Kodi Matrix 19.3:
https://github.com/AnonTester/kodi-repo/...-1.9.5.zip

I checked the log and it has the following errors, can anyone help me as to why it can't getDirectory (i've checked that the subscene.zip file exists in that location) and why it can't download subs.
Here's the log 

2021-12-20 00:28:26.244 T:7365  WARNING <general>: CPythonInvoker(10, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subscene/service.py): the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subscene/service.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE
2021-12-20 00:28:26.246 T:7365     INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2021-12-20 00:28:28.716 T:7372     INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2021-12-20 00:28:31.638 T:7372    ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.subscene/temp/01f17639-b323-417e-b459-fe08b131fa13/subscene.zip
2021-12-20 00:28:31.695 T:7372    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'IndexError'>
                                                   Error Contents: list index out of range
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subscene/service.py", line 638, in <module>
                                                       subs = download(params["link"])
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.subscene/service.py", line 496, in download
                                                       src = os.path.join(local_tmp_file, files[0])
                                                   IndexError: list index out of range
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
(2021-12-19, 19:12)nusstu Wrote: I checked the log and it has the following errors

Next time, kindly provide the full debug log (wiki) via pastebin (not directly in the forum), so we can have all pieces to the puzzle. Thx.
Hi,

Sorry here's the pastebin link with the full log. 

https://pastebin.com/xQALXDhX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi subscene add-on error0