Work in Progress - [beta] reFred - 1.2.0 Beta 1 released

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 3.95 Average
sualfred Offline
Fan
I reached the point of "gettin' sick of it" a while ago, but the days r geting shorter and I begin to spend more time in front of the PC again Wink
find quote
deletedpenguin Online
I think I speak for everyone here - thanks for all the hard work you've done on this skin. Don't let yourself get burnt out.
find quote
munkeh Offline
(2014-10-07 22:14)deletedpenguin Wrote:  I think I speak for everyone here - thanks for all the hard work you've done on this skin
Damn straight. It's a great skin; cheers for the hard work.

(2014-10-07 19:06)sualfred Wrote:  I reached the point of "gettin' sick of it" a while ago
Damn. Feel guilty now. Masses of feature requests and/or bug reports can get on one's tits quite quickly, so your feelings are very understandable. Putting things on hold until the betas hit is a good idea.
find quote
qzem Offline
@sualfred

Kodi 14 beta is out now. I still have some hope you'll port this skin to helix Smile. If not thanks anyway for the work you've done so far!

Have a nice day!
find quote
Tortuga Offline
Thanks for your work on this skin! I tried it out over the weekend, and liked it so much I modified Dialog.VideoInfo to add the Extras button for the VideoExtras add-on (an essential for me.) I still need to do some background and setting customization, but so far I really like it! I don't use PVR or Music, so for my purposes it seems fully functional.
find quote
Tripp Offline
I reloaded this skin and now I've got a problem. It's like it's lost the coverart. In this case TV shows with season cover art just show up as a blank thumbnail. They show up fine in other skins like Nebula and Emminance. Why would coverart show up fine in some skins but not others? Any help would be appreciated.
find quote
qzem Offline
So any thougst about the kodi version?
find quote