Any news on a Gotham RC?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piers Offline
Team-Kodi Member
I'm aware this is bad practice, but I am curious to know if you, `Black, have had any time to work on a final version for Gotham - the last git update was around 6 months ago and it appears to mostly work but there are a few broken areas.

I know you're on Team XBMC now, so I'm sure you're busy, but at the same time this is a question I'm sure a lot of people would like an answer to - or at least an indication of one.

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read the forum rules (wiki)
The pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) must be read before reporting issues

Xperience1080
MetroIcon.net
find quote
`Black Offline
Team-Kodi Member
I was very busy the last weeks because I was moving to my first own place and had very little time to work on the skin. But I will have more time now and I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. I can't promise any ETA though.

[Image: xp1080-21.png]
find quote
Piers Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2014-04-27 12:09)`Black Wrote:  I was very busy the last weeks because I was moving to my first own place and had very little time to work on the skin. But I will have more time now and I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. I can't promise any ETA though.

Thank you `Black, that's all I wanted to know Smile

ps: moving to first own place is always stressful - took me a few weeks of constant driving with a van to get all my stuff and make sure all utilities were set up etc.

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read the forum rules (wiki)
The pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) must be read before reporting issues

Xperience1080
MetroIcon.net
find quote