Android Mygica ATV 1200. Android OS Firmware upgrade suggestions
(2014-11-12, 12:37)bobones Wrote: @M!ke, you're more likely to find Justin at the mygica.ca forums than here.

Thanks. I'll try there too.
Hi Justin,

Can you please tell me if the Airplay issue has been fixed as of today ? I am using an I phone 6 running IOS 8.1.3 and cannot seem to get it to work properly with my ATV 1200.

Sometimes freezes when trying to use Airplay / sometimes only gives me option to stream audio but not video / sometimes does not give me an option to airplay at all.

Is this problem only with the ATC 1200 ? Has it been fixed ? Will i face this problem if i buy the latest Model Quad Core Android TV Box ATV1800E ?

Please let me know as this was the sole reason for me purchasing the Android Box.
I need some help. After i update the newest update the Rom works good. After 1 week the mygica dont work.

The LED is green but the picture ist Black. I try to update with sd card but nothing works. What can i do?
I have a similar problem with my ATV1200 after updating to Kodi 14.2. It updated and all seemed to work fine. I installed an add-on, and it went through the automated customization. After working for a week or so I think Android received some automated update which made the box act a bit wonky (kept on turning on and saying running Kodi Mygica version for the first time a few times). It did work ok for a bit, but today I noticed that it boots to the Android update recovery. I tried reinstalling the update after doing a wipe data/factory reset, but it keeps on booting to the recovery screen.

It could have been the config wizard addon that I ran which messed thing up. I ended up reflashing it, and it's working fine again. I ended up disabling the Android auto-update in the settings, and so far it has been fine.
Fusion may support piracy and is not allowed here.
is there a thread or directions on how to update the OS of the mygica atv1200...I can't do anything like new kodi due to old OS
please advise as the mygica is useless to me without an update Sad
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mygica ATV 1200. Android OS Firmware upgrade suggestions0