Solved Menu Item custom where are the files ?
Jeroen, if I want to add items to the menu by setting the parameter custome homemenu, what files i need to change with it ?
I would like to add items to customize sections movies
HomeMenu.xml, custom_CustomEntriesDialog.xml, custom_HomeMenuSettings.xml and Variables.xml

Not the easiest part, and I can't help you every step of the way. I would advise to get a clear understanding on skinning basics first.
a big thank you for your help. Yes I know, and I want to succeed as only possible. I want looking for and understanding . I want to focus on Refocus because is the best skin for me. thank you
managed to add a item4 on movies, refocus load correctly, I can add the addon's, but when I add the playslites or folders, add item it's the same addon, but not playlistes or folders. In your opinion, I made ​​the mistake where? I add all good I think. have you an idea to me, but i want not take your time ,well sure, sorry. Thx
I should also add here my item4, like this: IsEmpty (Skin.String (customitem.tvshows4.label?

Code:
<variable name="home_SubIndicatorMovies">
<value condition="![IsEmpty(Skin.String(customitem.tvshows1.label) + IsEmpty(Skin.String(customitem.tvshows2.label) + IsEmpty(Skin.String(customitem.tvshows3.label)] | [Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.recommended) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.recent) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.unwatched) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.inprogress) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.genres) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.years) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.actors) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.directors) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.studios) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.sets) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.countries) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.tags) | Skin.HasSetting(moviesmenu.trailers)]">›</value>
    </variable>
Yes. And also take a look at that variable, that needs the values too.
ok, there is a change in circumstances, now when I put a addon, all other choices ( playlist and folder) open the addon that was loaded before, same although it has now closed. Is there a sense of change, I started added the addon, is what I should have started with the files? then after playslites and addons for end ?

Thx for your answer before Wink i check that
s yes yes! I found it!! Thank you for your help! it is one week I'm on this problem!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu Item custom where are the files ?0