Launcher External Application with Gotham
I did a fair amount of research on this subject and there doesn't seem to be an easy answer

I have a playlist in VLC that I want to watch..it's a .luac file, From what I read, there is no way to launch the LUAC file in xbmc. That's okay, I figured I could launch VLC as an external application (like the chrome launcher add-on) and just use it from there. The problem is that the only add-on that I found that can do this is Advanced Launcher and it requires a manual install and a modification of a few xml files. Keeping in mind that I'd rather have an add-on not manually added (i don't care if it's in the official repo or not, I just want something that I can install from a repo then configure to launch VLC), is there anything else that can do this?

I've looked into launching VLC as an external player..the only problem is that this is a luac file within the VLC configuration, which means I don't actually have a file to "launch" VLC as a player with. I would just need VLC to open then I would open the playlist from within VLC

Is there a tangible solution to my problem?

Thanks for the help
(2014-05-02, 03:58)truthlesshero Wrote: I found that can do this is Advanced Launcher and it requires a manual install and a modification of a few xml files.
Since last version, Advanced Launcher automatic install from my repository and there is no XML files to edit.
(2014-05-02, 14:50)Angelscry Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 03:58)truthlesshero Wrote: I found that can do this is Advanced Launcher and it requires a manual install and a modification of a few xml files.
Since last version, Advanced Launcher automatic install from my repository and there is no XML files to edit.

Awesome..I didn't know that. Merci!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launcher External Application with Gotham0