Linux Fanart/clearart/etc not loading in XBMCBuntu
Thank you very much guys, with the help of dr0op I hit the mark!!

I don't know why when I run artwork downloader nothing happen and extrafanart were not automatically loaded and I had to start solo mode for each movie...so I modified the behavior of AEON NOX theme when I scan the library.

I modified GUISETTINGS.XML like this:

Add

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.UpdateArt.Enabled">true</setting>

(look for the other skin.aeon.nox.5 settings and paste it there).

Then I add in these lines to DIALOGEXTENDEDPROGRESSBAR.XML (you can find it in appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5

<defaultcontrol></defaultcontrol>
<onload condition="Library.IsScanningVideo">SetProperty(UpdateArt,1)</onload>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,silent=true)</onunload>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">ClearProperty(UpdateArt)</onunload>

example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,silent=true)</onunload>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">ClearProperty(UpdateArt)</onunload>
<coordinates>
<left>560</left>
<top>30</top>
</coordinates>
<include>Animation_DialogPopup</include>
<controls>
... and so on ...

So when I reload my entire library artwork downloader start automatically and loads load ALL fan art (including logos and disk art)!
(2014-08-26, 13:53)-Vic- Wrote: Thank you very much guys, with the help of dr0op I hit the mark!!

I don't know why when I run artwork downloader nothing happen and extrafanart were not automatically loaded and I had to start solo mode for each movie...so I modified the behavior of AEON NOX theme when I scan the library.

I modified GUISETTINGS.XML like this:

Add

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.UpdateArt.Enabled">true</setting>

(look for the other skin.aeon.nox.5 settings and paste it there).

Then I add in these lines to DIALOGEXTENDEDPROGRESSBAR.XML (you can find it in appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5

example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<coordinates>
<left>560</left>
<top>30</top>
</coordinates>
<include>Animation_DialogPopup</include>
<controls>
... and so on ...

So when I reload my entire library artwork downloader start automatically and loads load ALL fan art (including logos and disk art)!

I though you were saying artwork downloader wasn't working. In actuallity it seems it wasn't working because your weren't running it.... lol

Anyway, glad you got what you wanted sorted.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

No I run it from programs but don't know why it didn't work properly and not download anything....only "solo"/"gui" mode worked...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart/clearart/etc not loading in XBMCBuntu0