Plot Outline toggle not functioning as expected in Low List view.
Hello all - first post, I tried to say hi but couldn't post in off topic for some reason.

I have a problem with the Plot/Outline toggle. I'm using the Low List view on Frodo 12.3 and Windows 8.1. I'd like to only see the outline for movies, but when I use the toggle it continues to display the full plot. However, the outline is toggled on the expanded view (when I click the right arrow). So I continue to see the full plot when browsing, but when I look for more info on the movie I get the outline.

You can see in this screenshot that 'outline' is toggled, but the full plot continues to display.

But when I navigate right to the expanded view, just the outline is seen.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but if possible I'd like it the other way round - so I just see an ouline when scrolling, but get the plot when I switch to the expanded view.

I tried to force outline display by editing the variables.xml as described in this thread. That works, but it also removes all plot descriptions for my TV shows. So finally, I tried adding <outline> tags to my TV show .nfos as well as the <plot> tags, but that didn't work either - they weren't picked up, so I undid the changes to the variables.xml and went back to how it was before.

So I'm stuck. Does anyone know if there is anything more I can do? Thanks in advance Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot Outline toggle not functioning as expected in Low List view.0