Release - service.subtitles.napisy24pl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CaTz Offline
As a response to all the requests for napisy24.pl subtitle service, i migrated the Frodo code to support the Gotham version.

I tried to remain all the features that was in the previous version such as subtitle format, but changed the default to SubRip instead of MicroDVD (really this format still alive?!)

This version is to check stability of the script (i am not using polish subtitles at all), so please report any issues in GitHub issues section.

Source code:
https://github.com/CaTzil/service.subtitles.napisy24pl

ZIP file:
https://github.com/CaTzil/service.subtit...v1.0.0.zip

(remove the suffix of "-1.0.0" from the zip file name before installing it in XBMC)

nJOY Wink
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-03 10:24 by CaTz.)
find quote
pogo1975 Offline
Thanks again for your effort, and i have a few "problems"

There are several shows to wich this plugin does not find subtiles eg: The americans (2013), Castle (2009), Rizzolli & Isles...

These shows in xbmc have Year in a name, on napisy24 site there are no year in the name. Is it possible to strip that year in search requests ?

I think, cannot check it right now, but previos versions of plugin was able to find that shows.

And one other question. searching by entering text is not working if it was maybe this will be solution for problematic shows.

Regards
find quote
djtimon Offline
it search only english subs how i can change the languages that i want it to search?!
find quote
CaTz Offline
(2014-05-12 14:37)djtimon Wrote:  it search only english subs how i can change the languages that i want it to search?!

You need to change the preferred subtitle language in the Subtitles Settings.
find quote
TheFridge Offline
Hey could anyone help me here with sorting this. My wifes Polish family are over and I would love for them to be able to watch something on XBMC.

I am pretty tech savvy but not sure what to do with the files ?

Do I need a login for Napisy24 ?[/u]
find quote