Gotham - issues adding network shares
I recently upgraded two systems to Gotham RC1 (one running Windows 7 x64, the other Windows 8.1 x64). Since upgrading I have been having problems adding SMB shares - I am consistently getting an unable to connect response when adding shares that seems to randomly resolve itself after a while. All shares are also mounted in Windows as mapped drives and there are no connectivity issues (network is identical to what it was under Frodo where I had absolutely no issues), drives are not asleep, etc. Once I am able to successfully add the share and connect to it, the problem seems to go away, as I have not had this issue appear on a share that has already been added.

I have tried adding the share using the IP address, server name, and mapped drive letter, with mixed results.
Possibly related with a similar setup, Gotham RC1: I was able to connect to my SMB sources OK, but then I discovered that Playlists based on those sources got no results. The same exact playlist with a mapped drive version of the same source -- the playlists worked perfectly.

Seems to be some kind of strange SMB behavior going on...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham - issues adding network shares0