Convergence - A Vertical Confluence Mod
Its not a deal breaker if it is not included, just wondered why it wasnt.
Is the update for this still coming? Or am I just an idiot and am missing where to update.
Latest version is 2.0.4, if installed from repo and auto update enabled - then will update automatically as released. Bear in mind I do have a life and updates are not as fast as some would like Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks for the info. For this awesome skin I am totally patient and don't mind the wait.
Awesome skin! How can I change the default "fire guitars" tile background in the music visualization? A black screen would be nice...
There's no where to only have a black screen, if you set the "Thumbnail Path" under the Scripts and Paths in Skin Settings to a central directory full of album art you'll get random album tiles. I always use the plugin "Artwork Organizer" for this which only works if you have the music library set up. In which case you should already be getting some album thumbs showing up - not all flaming guitars. Other idea is change the music viz to something more fullscreen.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks for the quick response! I set the "Thumbnail Path" to a folder with no images and now the screen is (mostly) black. Perfect!
Thanks for Convergence, I love the vertical menu. However, I'm trapped at the moment using Hybrid, because of the OSD settings. We have some movies that seem to have "tracks" in them, and every time a track starts, the Now Playing screen appears. This is very distracting. However, in Hybrid, there is an option for "Enable Video OSD Start Playing Introduction." We can disable this option, and the Now Playing screen no longer pops up between tracks.

Is it possible for this feature, or something similar to be implemented into Convergence? Would love to use this skin!
deleting my post
deleting my post
deleting my post
deleting my post
deleting my post
Hi how to put more menu items i know there are 10 how can i increase it to 11 or 12?
Is anybody out there? Can anybody hear me? How to put more menu items i know there are 10 how can i increase it to 11 or 12?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Convergence - A Vertical Confluence Mod1