WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 5 : Alternative Music OSD
Hi,

I made a small mod of the music OSD for my personnal use. I basically created two variations of the main menu font (babasneue.ttf) with different sizes, and used them instead of the current fonts, wich i think are a bit small (at least to me). I also removed a couple of shadows from the text, and changed the overlay of the album cover (now square).

One other thing : i also removed the default CDart. Now the CDart only shows up when there is an actual CDArt for a given album (see screenshots below) :

watch gallery

Nothing fancy, but if you like it, download it Smile
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Hi.. Good Mod.

Have a question,.. is it possible to keep the CD ART constant and not fade after a few seconds.

Thanks in advance.
It would be nice if someone could produce the same treatment for Aeon Nox 4.1.9; I am not a fan of the current artist slideshow but vastly prefer the rest of the skin.
Hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. How can I mod this mod Tongue so that when the current playing artist has no fanart, it shows the skin fallback music fanart, instead of a slideshow of random artist fanart from my collection?
Hmmmm... replaced (took backup's first) the corresponding two files in .\skin.aeon.nox.5\1080i\ -directory and rebooted, did not seem to have any impact (or at least the visuals did not change while playing music IMO... What went wrong?

Mean: no change in layout positioning nor fonts... Wrong location of the two files?

//t
Anyone...?
"Add-on does not have the correct structure" ?

Running 5.1.2.
(2014-07-27, 04:54)pbateman Wrote: "Add-on does not have the correct structure" ?

Running 5.1.2.

You have to manually install it.
(2014-05-10, 12:41)aschwerin.moses Wrote: Hi.. Good Mod.

Have a question,.. is it possible to keep the CD ART constant and not fade after a few seconds.

Thanks in advance.

I second this. I figured out how on the last version of Nox, but cannot find the option now.
(2014-07-27, 16:33)pbateman Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I second this. I figured out how on the last version of Nox, but cannot find the option now.

Hi !

Somebody beat me to it in the Nox main thread Wink
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
(2014-05-07, 14:16)Sabish Wrote: Hi,

I made a small mod of the music OSD for my personnal use. I basically created two variations of the main menu font (babasneue.ttf) with different sizes, and used them instead of the current fonts, wich i think are a bit small (at least to me). I also removed a couple of shadows from the text, and changed the overlay of the album cover (now square).

One other thing : i also removed the default CDart. Now the CDart only shows up when there is an actual CDArt for a given album (see screenshots below) :

Nothing fancy, but if you like it, download it Smile

Cool mod, love the fact that the title is now visible from a normal living room distance.

I do have three suggestions or requests though, and hope they are easy to do, in case anyone can guide me how to:

1) I would like to keep the default CD Art when no cd is found for some artists. Yours only shows when its an actual CD Art. Otherwise it shows nothing.

2) Is there anyway of showing the Time and Date like with AeonNox 4.1.9 on a top bar?

3) Is there anyway of getting the artist Logos on the screen (again as it can be done in AN 4.1.9?)

Thanks anyway for your great mod.
Does this add-on affect artist clear logos not showing up? Mine are gone. I love the bigger font, just need my clear logos back! Thank you!
Is the original (first post) download link still working with latest NOX update?

Does one have to get the font(s) separately?

// t
(2014-07-28, 11:48)Sabish Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 16:33)pbateman Wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Hi !

Can you show me how to create advancedsettings.xml file? I read in the Wiki but still can't do it.
These are what I did:
- Open Notepad and Paste these lines:
<advancedsettings>
<music>
<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>
</music>
</advancedsettings>
- Save it as the txt file, then rename it to xml.
- Put it into the userdata folder.
But the Cdart just show up few seconds. I love to have it always shows up.
Thank in advance.
(2014-09-26, 09:11)hbonline Wrote:
(2014-07-28, 11:48)Sabish Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 16:33)pbateman Wrote: I second this. I figured out how on the last version of Nox, but cannot find the option now.

Hi !

Can you show me how to create advancedsettings.xml file? I read in the Wiki but still can't do it.
These are what I did:
- Open Notepad and Paste these lines:
<advancedsettings>
<music>
<songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>
</music>
</advancedsettings>
- Save it as the txt file, then rename it to xml.
- Put it into the userdata folder.
But the Cdart just show up few seconds. I love to have it always shows up.
Thank in advance.

did you ever get it to stay thereHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 5 : Alternative Music OSD0